Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Endurance plastics ??

3K views 11 replies 6 participants last post by  ben-mc1 
#1 ·
Hiya guys I'm looking for some endurance plastics for my 99 srad 600 ive seen a few bikes on eBay with these plastics on but I can't find where there getting them from does anyone on here no or have a website or anything want to get mine track ready for jan/ feb but also want to keep it on the road any info would be great cheers !!

Ben

#2 ·
An actual endurance tail? I never see them for sale.

#4 ·
Well whist I was at the bike show last week I saw a few bikes with race farings and they had two circular lights above each other and on the plaque it was called an endurance bike it was basically race plastics with two small lights in the front

#11 ·
You most likely saw this;

But want this;

Welcome to the club :lol

#5 ·
Are there different light rules for endurance? Maybe you save a few ounces by going to a small light setup :dunno

#7 ·
I think he may have seen the tail Hamill had with the plexi and the tail light moulded into the hump. The front is usually a single light unit (race glass with a cut out and moulded)

#8 ·
CCM we posted att same time LOL!

#12 ·
Yep armi that's the one ;-) are u looking at doing a similar thing ? And thank you ccmhunt that thread was quite interesting !! I was under the impression these lads were buying the kits looks like I better get some race plastics and a hole saw lol thanks guys !!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.