Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

600/750 bodywork interchangeable?

4K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  stoker283 
#1 ·
So I already had this...

Then I went and bought this tonight...

First is a k7 750, second is a k6 600. is the bodywork interchangeable?

Thanks!

See less See more
#3 ·
1. That'd take a while to get all the bodywork off and try to switch them
2. I live in Minnesota and it's less than 30 degrees in my garage
3. I just bought a house a month and a half ago, so I have enough projects to hold me over for the winter. Just curious if swapping them in the spring would be an option :)

#11 ·
Who'd you buy it from? How many miles does it have? Any damage? I did sell this bike, I believe in March of 2013. Some kid from **** Rapids bought it.

Sold both that one and my 07 750 to get this baby :)

#10 ·
Look at his signature:

SOLD: 2007 GSX-R 750, 2006 R6, 2006 GSX-R 600, 1996 Katana 750

#14 ·
Yep I sold it to him. I didn't do much with it because I bought it as a potential track bike then turned my focus elsewhere and decided to just sell it. I know that the Two Brothers pipe probably needed to be repacked and I never put a PC3 on it or anything to tune for that pipe. I had the same pipe on my 07 750 with a PC3 and was pretty happy except those pipes are just too loud for longer distance riding, it made my ears ring. Ended up buying an M4 for my 2012 :)

#16 ·
I bought it from a girl on one of the local forums in November 2012, wanted to turn it into a track bike so I never put insurance on it or rode it, then spring rolled around and I had other priorities so I just sold it. I think I put a total of 15 miles on it when riding it right before I bought it. I don't know much of the history before the previous owner but she put about 5k miles on it I believe. She had it all of the summer of 2012, I don't remember where she bought it.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.