Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

*FOR SALE* - 2007 GSXR-750 Midnight Blue & Black

22K views 12 replies 4 participants last post by  manoffaith81 
#1 · (Edited)
*SOLD* - *SOLD* - *SOLD*

Up for sale is my 2007 Suzuki GSXR-750. It is the Midnight Blue & Black factory color scheme. The bike is gorgeous in my opinion. Especially in the sunlight with the black & blue together. The bike gets compliments very often. Most people do not know or think it’s a factory color when they see it.

MILEAGE: 5463

CONDITION: EXCELLENT! It is flawless. No scratches, dings or dents. Shines like it just came out of the showroom.

REASON FOR SELLING: Well… you can see that it’s a 2007 and only has 5463 miles on it. I have only put 450 of them on it this year. I love the bike & love to ride it when I do but I really just do not have the time to ride it. I have a full time and part time job as well as a life. I am not interested in any trades sorry.

I know when you look at a bike for sale people say “Never wheelied, adult ridden, never down, etc…” 98% of the time none of that is true. However in this case it is all TRUE. The bike has been babied. Anyone who knows me will tell you that I take excellent care of all of my stuff. This bike was my bike to just ride, enjoy and meant to look good. I have another bike to beat on and do stupid stuff on.

The oil has always been changed with Suzuki Oil and a Suzuki Filter.

The only fuel that has been ran in it was 93/94 octane. Nothing more or less.

The bike currently has the passenger seat on it but I am including the solo rider rear cowl for it. The bike honestly looks bad ass with the cowl on and the rear peg assemblies removed.

I am the original and only owner. I purchased this brand new off the showroom floor in July of 2007 from Schiets Motorsports in Fremont, Ohio. It holds a clean Ohio title that I have in hand. The bike has never been down/wrecked.

The bike has been what I feel is tastefully modded. I have all of the stock parts that I will include with the sale except for the stock exhaust so anything that I have done can be undone if you so chose to do so.

MODIFICATIONS:
M4 Carbon Fiber Shorty Exhaust (comes w/ silencer) This only has about 200 miles on it. I bought this in June.
Driven Sprocket Kit (Black) (down 1 in the front / Stock sized Rear)
EK MVXZ 520 Chain (Black)
Pazzo Shorty Levers (Black)
DMV Billet/Rubber Grips (Black)
Vortex Mirror Block-off Plates (Black)
Oberon Streetfighter Bar end mirror
Vortex Lowering Link (set at 1 ½” drop)
Shortened Kickstand (this is done so the bike sits right since it was lowered)
Lawst caws frame plug kit
ESD Manufacturing Billet Rider Pegs w/ End Sliders
Custom powder coating by Tirado Custom Coatings on Rear sets, heel guards, passenger peg assemblies
Fender Eliminator
Blacked out rear turn signals
HEL Braided S.S. Brake Lines
PUIG No-Cut Frame Sliders
Hotbodies Dark Smoke Double Bubble Windscreen
8000k HID Headlight w/ slim ballast
Custom relocated turn signals into the headlight housing​

See less See more
#6 ·
Thanks man but it wont will NOT go into the high 5's. Not even low 6's. I dont HAVE to sell it. I was just going to since I dont really ride it but its paid for so it can/will sit before I give it away.

Customizations def dont lower the price of anything. Ive been modifying cars for about 13yrs now and while you dont get your money back modifying them definitely do not take away from the resale value. If anything its more appealing to buyers because they have less to do.

Not to mention its not a raped, beat, high mileage POS like most used bikes so I think 7 is pretty fair. Im not rock solid on that price but as I said it wont see high 5's/low 6's for a sale.

Ill shoot you an email and we can talk.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.