Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What pissed you off today...

125K views 2K replies 194 participants last post by  8you4t 
#1 ·
Seen it on a few forums...thought i'd start one here, as it has been abit boring on here lately...:shifty
So today while riding to work, my clutch cable snapped on me :suicide
No bother, luckily have a spare one at home, so will fit it tommorrow.
What really pissed me off is, when going home afterwork at 1a.m I had to push it out the yard and couldn't turn the steeering...shit wtf is obstructing it.
Face mask and helmet on, started to get hot and bothered :wtf :scratch. Eventually took my melmet off and after 5mins of messing around, I realised that some knob, had turn the steering adjuster to 8 :cursing

Happened about a month ago too but that time i fell off, getting out of the yard :lol.
makes a note to self to always check setting before leaving work....I made a note the first time though but as you do, I forgot today :lmao

#282 ·
Fitting the FP carbs and then realizing it's leaking!!!

Fitted the MJN ones back on.

Been stored in a warm dry place :dunno it's not sticking floats, i checked :sad
Then realizing my petcock is also leaking :wtf

Gonna change the whole petcock with my spare one off the spare tank and check float needles....at a later date.

Then breaking 2 of the carb heater thingy's :cursing

Thank God for spare carbs!!!

And to top it of, my wife parked the car under some industrial extractor fan and the whole car is covered in spots of chip fat :banghead

Gonna deal with that over the weekend...do you think gasoline will get that shit off, or to I have to T cut the whole car?

#286 ·
Thanks Chris......just changed it with my spare one,it's just an inconveniance when I change it for the track, not wanting to spend money right now :cheers

I should be looking at the float needle for the leak, right?

Go get some autoglym tar spot remover shifts everything other than painy
Will pick some up tomorrow :cheers :cheers :cheers

#284 ·
Go get some autoglym tar spot remover shifts everything other than painy

#287 ·
That's why I was considering gasoline, as it's what i use to clean the shit off the chain with!!!

#290 ·
I'm gonna get that Auto Glym tar remover anyway......that bottle always stares at me, when i'm in Halfords :twitch

#291 ·
Try and get a halfords trade card you will be amazed how cheap they become. Get plugs/oil/oil filter for under £25

#293 ·
You're a good man Chris...Thanks for the offer buddy!!!

Not looking forward to polishing man......I'm aching all over and only been to the gym for 2 days :lmao

#295 ·
I feel your pain.....computers down, using work one.
Hopefully will have it back tonight.

Had my eye on some Rukka trousers as well :crying2:

Anyone notice I post alot in this thread :twitch

#296 ·
Work. That's what has pissed me off today. That and waiting for parcel force

#297 ·
my live-in gf's cat fvcking SHIT on my carpet AGAIN for the 5th time 3' away from her litter box. i told her her cat goes somewhere else by tomorrow when i get home from work or i toss the cat out the freaking door on the grass. and while your (gf) at it, move your ass out too for telling me to fvck off. homie dont play that shit. :nono

2 bitches moving out, and i get my condo and garage back to myself...........FINALLY!!!!!!!

#300 ·
I detest the fucking things!! They shit on your carpet scratch the shit out of your furniture & the last thing you see is there arse hole as they disappear out the door. Then your in the garden & you start pulling weeds and the next thing you've a handful of shit.
Best place for them is on the menu down at your local Chineese.

#305 ·
Waiting for my carbs to be turned up. Phoned parcel force 4 times on 3 get told its on the van. Just Been told its not going to be delivered today. Arseholes I was looking forward to having some wheels again.

#308 ·
The stupid thing is I work not to far from the depot. I could have picked it today if only they told it wasn't out for delivery on the first phone call. To top it off my gf sons grandmother died today aswell .

#309 ·
woo hoo, ONE night of a full 7 hr night of sleep in over 2 months and no whining from this damn cat, and no shit on the floor. too bad the other "cat" came back home. lol glad at least one bish will not be returing.

ive never owned a cat, or been around them. i think they are useless pets unless your a pharoh(sp) or a mummy in Egypt. lol

#312 ·
I remember a good few years back, i put some milk out, in a bowl for puppy and walked back inside....after awhile i heard her whincing and thought wtf is wrong with her.

Walked back outside, to see a wild big fuck off cat drinking her milk!
I was scared of that fucker, so left it alone and poured Jinny some more milk :lmao

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.