Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Brrrrr

5K views 42 replies 15 participants last post by  Mnbluepits 
#1 ·
-4 or 20 degrees for you southerners on the ride to work this morning :)

Time for some heated grips!

cheers

#9 ·
Oh I don't know about the winter weather sucking everywhere in Canada...I'm going to ride my bike to work today and we are expecting a sunny sky with a high of 15 (around 61). Not bad for Canada eh?:biggrin I ride all year never have to put my bikes away. Ok JB you can start spanking.:p

#20 ·
Word to the wise... when visiting Oklahoma, you generally ought to stay wherever the attractive female (that is on your arm as you leave the local watering hole) takes you...

At least that seems to be the plan for most people. The attractive ones always have a nice place to rest your head. It's the ugly ones that live under bridges and they don't get their beer at any place I'd recommend that you go.

JR

#35 ·
Haha... Well, I'll take some photos next time for you... It's stopped for a while but earlier it was like looking out the window into a waterfall :eek:hmy

Right you are Andrew, I'm in Victoria. Looking forward to riding to work the next couple of days as the sun is supposed to be coming back. And thanks for the compliment on my 80 lunchbox. And I don't just clean it as I put on 20000km on her in the last 12 months.:biggrin
The Island has some nice riding to be had! I was over there with some friends from Victoria & Nanaimo back in early September. We were supposed to be heading out to Port Renfrew but the road was closed just outside, so we could have ridden all the way and then had to turn around so we rode back-roads around Shawnigan Lake instead. It was a good day of riding :biggrin

Enjoy the riding!

#34 ·
Just Got back from Vegas Mom was in the hospital so we flew out made 137 mi, trip to Minneapolis, MN on our bikes Brother and me and Left them at a freinds house got in this morning and holy crap the rain and the cold!!! 34 with rain burrrrrrr Glad i had my ice armor on and rain jacket!!! But side note the trip down and back @ 75 im at 7gs rpm is there a way i can up my sprockets to drop down the rpm at all?

#36 ·
But side note the trip down and back @ 75 im at 7gs rpm is there a way i can up my sprockets to drop down the rpm at all?
7,000 is just above idle on our bikes.... Nothing to worry about. I did a road trip last summer covering about 2000 miles in 5 days and my bike was happier than ever running the high revs.

PS: Hope all is well with your mom.

#40 ·
Yeah, it's easy... Brrrrrrrr... It's easy to feel the cold that is :lmao

I was wearing a shirt, another shirt, a sweater and my jacket with the liner zipped in. I was pretty happy with my boots though. They're a set of Bieffe racing boots I've had for ages and somehow they do a good job of keeping my feet from getting cold.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.