Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

BassAgents last ride of the season.

3K views 55 replies 23 participants last post by  cainyboy 
#1 ·
:wtf

#3 ·
:lol That's how I picture him, only sober, and going 50mph faster... but yeah, just the same!

#11 ·
I feel so dirty for laughing at Bassagents misfortune...

Oh no wait, I'm a total bastard and I don't care :lol

Great vid :cheers

#14 ·
If it was him the rider would have been kidnapped by some crazy woman for hours.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#15 ·
Fuck you guys lol

#17 ·
:lmao Poor Bassman!

#19 ·
Oh God, I wish.

It would be the most read post on the forum. Surely.

Epic lulz would be had

#21 ·
Idk why you guys have such a bad image of me :/

#24 ·
All it means is I have run into some unfortunate circumstances.... Be glad some of you haven't had to deal with it.

#25 ·
:facepalm playing for sympathy won't work here bitch.

Crashing once is unfortunate, crashing twice is possibly just bad luck, crashing every bike you have ever owned or ever touched is just plain fucking retarded.

#26 ·
I hope you get hit by a car while riding your bike you fucking twat, then you will understand.

I also hope you end up with lifelong injury so you will understand even more. Bitch.

EDIT: Actually fuck all of you who talk shit. I hope every last one of you gets fucking hit by cars while you are out riding your bikes like any other day.

Fucking bitches, good night.

#28 · (Edited)
i hope you get hit by a car while riding your bike you fucking twat, then you will understand.

I also hope you end up with lifelong injury so you will understand even more. Bitch.

Edit: Actually fuck all of you who talk shit. I hope every last one of you gets fucking hit by cars while you are out riding your bikes like any other day.

Fucking bitches, good night.
Child Baby Teddy bear Diaper Birth

#29 ·
I'm not going to edit shit. You're fucking retarded if you're going to talk shit on me when you've experienced the same thing. Fuck off

EDIT: I also dont give a fuck if I get perma-banned. I don't know any of you fucks in person, and losing a bunch of people talking shit all the time isn't exactly something negative.

#30 ·
I'm not going to edit shit. You're fucking retarded if you're going to talk shit on me when you've experienced the same thing. Fuck off
Stop crying you bitch.

#35 ·
^^^^ said it perfectly! Goodbye bass!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.