Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

266K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#4,647 ·
dont smash my hopes and dreams.....

#4,649 ·
O well, I will have to wait and see now I suppose since my source is faulty. :facepalm

#4,652 ·
Ugh. I just went to put my suit on to go for a short street ride and I wasn't even close to zipping it. I am not sure if that's because I've gained so much weight or because I've been hanging it up in a spot where the sun beats on it all day.

:sad

#4,660 ·
And finally got around to the pics of the gear. These shot are after i "cleaned" it. All that talk on the forums about A* quality being iffy is not true in my case. Two sets of A* leathers literally saved my ass last season! And both sets are going off to Lizzy to repair for more abuse next season.

The hole is almost in the exact same spot as my identical red 2-pc

I slid on my elbows and wrists for a while before tumbling. The hard plastic gauntlets on these gloves are the only reason i still have wrists!

or knuckles...

or palms...

#4,665 ·
1st, yes they are. I thought the same thing when i started. I pulled the oem base plates off and tried to line up the set to the frame and it was nooo where near. After a lil panic moment i realized it mounted to the oem. With so much adjustment there's no way i won't find a setting i like.

2nd, handroids are def tuff gloves but no pinky bridge. I'm sold on the pinky bridge. did i mention the pinky bridge?

Lookin'good,Jay.Seems like you don't have that much left to do besides the bodywork.Are you painting it yourself?

Here is what I got in the mail today.It was a bit of a bitch to set up but I like it.I don't know about using it at the track instead of the standard stands though...
Thx. I'm not planning on painting it. I might prime it if it helps protect the body filler. I'm not the pretty track bike type. This won't be the last time she goes down. I'm more confident when I'm not worrying about the money i put into plastics and paint

That lil robot lookin jack is sick. but nah, makes no sense at the track. But with that and a creeper to roll around on - perfect setup. Is it stable enough to move the bike with?

#4,672 ·
Whats the big fucking deal with the pinkie bridge? :dunno
Duh, Beah, it just looks cool!

But seriously, I dunno. Your pinky is like your most vulnerable finger, and it just reduces the chance of breaking it in a crash.

I embrace anything that helps prevent pain in a crash. :lol

#4,685 ·
me three :piss
I just like the double time.

Got my r/c truck running. I will bring it to Thunderbolt with me next season so I have something to do while you guys ride :lol
I know you joking but in case you weren't,there is no way you not riding next season like you've been saying.:bitchslapYou just gotta get your hustle on and make some more money before next season.

#4,690 ·
How many track day$ is an r/c truck worth? :scratch
I put the truck I put all my money into up on CL for what I thought was dirt cheap compared to what I paid in upgrades. Just not worth the effort of trying to sell them or the hit in their value for a TD or two.

Ok, back to Starcraft...Around deez parts....I think only Bob will have the geek-dom to know that I'm taking it waaay back :biggrin
I never played the original. The second one was passed out at the company christmas party a couple years ago, but no one ended up playing it. :dunno

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.