Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#4,049 ·
I know as a kid, I really looked forward to Halloween. This year, not only did they miss Halloween, but they also had to deal with the aftermath of the Hurricane. Maybe I am soft on this because of how upset my niece was when she found out there wasn't going to be a Halloween :dunno

#4,064 ·
#4,063 ·
Finally got around to watching Moto2 in Aragon. Wow! Looked like a Moto2 race! Why can't they all be like that?!

Bob next years deal for 28 flat wouldn't be kit kats cause your diet but this lasagna.
:drool

#4,088 ·
Can be a cheaper weekend if we take one car and split the cost of fuel.
No tires or garage in that estimate. I'd consider Roebling if I could keep it under $1200-1300, which would include new tires to race on. Your van, Kaz's trailer. I will set up a lawn chair in the van to sit uncomfortable for the ride.

Guess I scared everyone away. I paid for all the gas in Chris' truck when we went to CMP, but he got us hotel rooms.
You're big ballin', though. Almost Bryan style.

I think my miller trip was like $3500:suicide
Yeah, pass.

Looks like Absolute and TPM are partnering for the 11/11 NJMP date. Imagine that, lol
I saw that. Good stuff. They call it giving back, though. It's not giving back when you're only doing it for the money cuz you can't get enough people from either org to sign up to ride in the middle of winter.

#4,094 ·
If you want to do it let me know. We would leave Thursday morning and drive all day (10 hours from my house) I like to get there with at least an hour before dark so I can get setup. Practice Friday race the weekend and drive all day Monday. I can sleep in the van or in a hotel.

#4,097 ·
#4,106 ·
Since it's buy one get one and that you crash so much you don't care if it fits even close to right.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=320920

I got a set and split it with Grantourin90 last year. They fit great, and crashed damn good considering I had two triple digit crashes, and a fast highside that the bike hit the wall, and It wont require more than VERY minor crack touchups :dunno.

The side panel of mine at the top where it meets the frame had one spot that was not "perfect" in shape, but was damn near impossible to tell mounted and snugged to frame.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.