Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

C00 code

63K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  Ironhead401 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I put my 2006 gsxr 600 in dealer mode and it came up with C00. What does this code mean? I have been having trouble with the bike for about 10,000 - 12,000 RPMs and then the bike feels like I just slammed the brakes on. One morning I had trouble with it idling. If anyone has any idea about how I can fix it or if I should just send it to a dealer and have them figure it out? Thanks for the help.

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

#4 ·
Technically it means there are no codes.

Did FI show on the dash?

If no, then no codes to pull.

If yes, did you turn off the bike before putting it in dealer mode? Turning off the engine erases whatever codes were there.

Where was the dash? Up, middle or bottom? This tells you if you TPS needs to be adjusted and should be in the middle.
-coo

#5 ·
-C00 means = All is normal.

If/when you have an FI light, is when there is a code present. At this point, do not turn the bike off, put it in dealer mode to get the most current code(s). When you turn the bike all the way off it clears the codes.

#9 ·
The Fi code is on. It was on awhile ago but went away now it is on all the time and it reads -coo. Do I have to start the bike or just turn it on?

Sent from my iPhone using Motorcycle.com Free App

You have to put the bike into Dealer Mode while the bike is running and the FI light is on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.