Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Last Ride of the season

2K views 31 replies 11 participants last post by  Vooduguru 
#1 ·
My last real ride for the season. Im not posting this to brag nor is there anything to prove. I knew the risk that were involved so dont flame me too hard. Simple dedication to my Father (A Fallen Rider himself).

Enjoy.....

https://vimeo.com/53092685

#3 ·
kewl spikes, thats awesome how you can ride fast in and out of cars, i think its cool that you got a quarter lean on your bike and cant maintain one lane either, and that wheelie man that was sick your a real kewl guy :thumbup

i wanna be just like you one day 'fo sho

you also said you knew the risk what about the innocent people you were driving like an idiot around they couldn't control your stupidity.

only good thing i can say about you is that you had gear on

#7 ·
Hmm..from the signs it looks like its in Maryland :dunno

First post showing "last ride of the season" with that kind of riding....that could have been your last ride ever. :facepalm

No one is saying that no one giving you shit never "speeds" but the general consensus here is 'take it to the track'

The wheelies in traffic/public roads are so :thumbdown

#8 · (Edited)
That Sir I can respect.....

The whinning and picking (not directed to you).....yall sound like some pussies, typical sh*t of what Women do....

My footage is documented.....nothing more than what most of us has already done on the street. I respect the statement about taking it to the track and your other opinions without being a dick about it. But those that cant voice their opinion in a straight up way....Fu*k yall. With 75k under my belt, I got more miles on my bike than you thread whore internet riders. Ride your bike and stop bitching....

Carry on.....

#9 ·
... and typical response of an idiot being called out for riding like a douchebag on the street.

Have I gone 150+ on the street? Yes, but not on a street with cars. A stretch of road that has 3+ miles in a straight line, no driveways, no intersections and no traffic.

Have I ever done a wheelie on the street? No.

And yes, we're all armchair riders. :facepalm

Take that attitude over to GSXR.com. You'll fit in over there.

#16 ·
Take that attitude over to GSXR.com. You'll fit in over there.
How did you know that? :shifty
http://www.gsxr.com/showthread.php?t=97393

Nice vid man
nice video. like the way you did it.
Nice video .......
nice video ...whats the name of the song??
Probably one of the nicer put together videos on here. very slick man.
Thats a sick video
Awesome video!!!!

I have an idea of a video I want to make just need to get a go pro to do it
Nice video bro! thanks for sharing it.
:lmao

#10 ·
The fastest I've ever been on my TLR was an uncorrected 130mph at 7am on a Sunday morning. Here in Utah, at that time, the vehicle count on the entire stretch of I-15 statewide is probably less than 100. Either way, it was a "lets see how quick I can get this thing going" Never done a wheelie, ever. Don't want to scratch the bike :lol and I'm chicken

#11 ·
Also, I was curious if your cluster reads mph or km/h? If it's mph I saw 186 :eek even uncorrected, that's :frantic

#18 ·
Chuckles....you dropd the ball on this one Bruh....its mph. Your smart do the math, because if it were in kilo's it would've read alot higher....it stopped at 186, again nothing to brag about.....yall are the ones paying attention how fast Im goin....I'm busy concentrating.

Whats with this uncorrected mph anyways? Speeding is speeding period correct? If your paying attention to how fast your going when you know your speeding it doesnt make sense. Its as if to say its about bragging rights if it was corrected.....

#17 ·
we are all quilty of speeding, i do it on a regular basis but nothing like the speeds your doing thru traffic.

have i wheelied my bike, yup do it all the time but there is a time and a place for it. when i do im not in traffic or any other cars around for that matter.

have i tried to top my bike out yep, i seen 174 on an uncorrected speedo (again a time and a place for it mine was on the interstate at about 2 in the morning and nothing was around, so i estimate i hit maybe 140ish) even on the interstate i dont get over 80 m[h and still like to get run over by cagers

we are by no means perfect but what we do have is respect for others that share the road ways. i have personally seen videos on here of moderators street racing but no unsuspecting pedestrians were around. its all about time and place. if you would've shown you running your bike down a deserted road with no cars or stunting in a lot i bet no one would've said anything.

do what you want but have your flame suit ready. and like others said gsxr.com is more friendly towards stuff like that

#20 ·
I'd also venture a guess that you went -1+2 as well. That wasn't 186 mph.... not even close. Though, I'm sure it was a good 140-150. :nono

Your grammar is also atrocious. :facepalm :gtfo

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.