Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

NoMar Tire Changers

2K views 18 replies 9 participants last post by  Goobersbro 
#1 ·
Great customer service, they took time to sell me the right product and not oversell me.

Shipping was super fast and made sure to let me know of lifetime warranty.

Got several email communications from start to finish.

Almost all of it is made in the USA.

Great company to deal with.

Product is very well made and was easy to assemble.

#5 ·
All i have to say, is fugg yeh!

I have had one for 4 years now, i have replaced 1 tip, and that is is it!

#8 ·
Cant now but will when im home!

#9 ·
I will post pics next time I pull mine out. Pays itself off pretty quick too. I charge the average joe 20 per wheel on the bike 15 off and I normally get tips.

If it is a tubed tire it is 30 per wheel and if its a touring bike I don't do them unless they are willing to have a possible scratched rim and help me. Mother of God those stupid sidewalls are soooooo effing stiff. Last one I did it took four people to put it on and the bar slipped at one point and scratched the rim. Dude didn't care though because I told him up front and the dealer was going to charge him 75 to change it, However now I think I know why haha

#10 ·
i cant speak for the machine. because i already have a habor freight one. but i did buy the no mar tire changer bar, and it fugging rocks. i have used it since 2009 w/out fail still using the original tips after several trackdays and between 3 bikes.

#15 ·
That really depends on how you will use it. I bought the regular model and it has done everything i've needed and i have changed well over 50 tires on it. The extra clamp is worth getting for sure (not the yellow thing but the actual clamp) Almost bought the pro model but didn't see much added benefit for me.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.