Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What did YOU do at work today that you found fun?

1K views 16 replies 10 participants last post by  MacBayne 
#1 ·
so i did my first jump at work in over three years today. between deployments and teaching taskings, i don't get out anymore.

the plane is a SkyVan that my battalion leases for jumps when hercs aren't available, and the drills are completely different, if there are really any drills.

i would also like to add that there is no fucking way that this thing is pitbulled in any way, given the fact that i am the author.

#3 ·
Youd think by now they would give you guys chutes you have some control of.

you hit the ground like a sack of potatoes :banghead. I know it is mostly the chute design. :dissapointed

#7 ·
if i ever used the chute for real, i want this one. get me to the ground as fast as possible so i don't get hit. i was 1250 AGL on this jump, and i descended in 50 seconds, so yes, hitting the ground at 17 mph does hurt, but we had over a foot of snow today, so it was more pillow like. the purple on the lens is paint from the bench mr joe. :shifty

#16 ·
Same here....lol

#13 ·
Got out of work an went for a couple of beers. :punk

#14 ·
well i think i caught the youtube bug, 'cause i put up another vid. this time it was one of me at the local track. it was my last track day of the season, in the first week of september. because summer in AB is like 4 1/2 weeks.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.