Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

can anyone make me these

3K views 72 replies 19 participants last post by  coopgt1 
#1 ·
well I had these on my old gsxr. I.really want white Suzuki letters in my rims. 8inch - 21 cm...does anyone have a cutting machine that could me 2 sets. I have PayPal. just goin gwith a white theme on my Showbike. anyone that can help it would be greatly appreciated thanks

#3 ·
they have them online too

#8 ·
#10 ·
yea those r it. but.I had a buddy who made them for like 5 bucks. 2 sets for 16 is kinda high. just seeing if anyone on here had vylnl cutter. thanks guys
Please learn to spell .Good lord you picked a fitting screen name .

#18 ·
spelling isn't the issue it's the galaxy note2 I'm using. Lol Yea I have a gsxr show bike and I thought the white letters would look nice on my blue rims. my buddy ended up moving to Texas. Thanks for the bashing. appreciate it. just asked a simple question. It's also not about saving 6 bucks just I think that it's a high price for vinyl.Thanks anyways

#32 ·
No Iphone for me. I have a Razr Maxx .

#34 ·
Have you held the note 2 yet. the size issue goes away after about 1 hour. actually it's moreof a phablet. there is no phone that compares. Samsung is killing when it comes to phone 128 gb1.6 processor 2 gig of ram. no other phone comes close. I was he'll bent on Apple then used this an I was blown away and living in 2007 technology lol. highly recommend this phone or the gs3 for that matter.

#38 ·
I have fondled the Note 2 - like I said I have the S2 and that's really as big a cell phone as I want to drag around. To me it's a good balance between screen size and bulkiness, even the S3 is too big :dunno

FWIW, it's my fourth Android phone, fifth device counting the tablet - I love how customizable they are, all running custom ROMs :biggrin

#37 ·
I'll be getting an HTC EVO 4G LTE like my wife's, because I'm a tool.

Also: Compatible chargers. :giggity

#39 ·
I think almost all current Android phones use Micro USB? :dunno My old (2009) HTC had a proprietary connector but Mini-USB fit in it for charging :dunno

#40 ·
...you're right. My G1 did, my Hero did, my wife's G2 did.

Guess I'm just a tool. Actually, although it's an all-around great phone, it does have one <smirk> stand-out feature:

A kickstand.

#49 · (Edited by Moderator)
#52 ·
so looks like I cant post in the for sale section ever huh with a free membership. hmmmmm
Wut.

You want to sell here, get a Red R. If you think we are idiotic bastards for not letting you flog your one off bits here with a free membership, piss off to eBay.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.