Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Did you get out for a ride today? Pics?

55K views 558 replies 122 participants last post by  Gixxerider86 
#1 ·
Weather was just too nice so I HAD to leave work early and go for a spin. Went out to Sidney and took some pics by my wifes uncles fish market.
Where did you go today?:biggrin

Attachments

See less See more
#10 ·
I had a Ferris Bueller day off today and hooked up with a buddy and went up Island to finally stretch the legs of my gixxer.:biggrin This pic was taken on top of the Malahat over looking the Pacific. Temp today was 8 (46) degrees in the sunshine. This is my buddy's pristine 1978 GS1000. oOh and a pic of fatso!

Attachments

#18 ·
I'm looking at an 82 GS750T this Saturday for under $600. Been reading the history on these bikes and excited to get my hands on this bike if all goes well.

Ask your buddy if he is willing to answer some questions regarding the GS750 I'll hopefully acquire.

Ed

#14 ·
It was the last day of insurance on the 85 GSXR so I headed up to Squamish which is on the way up to Whistler. It was really, really cold. It was about 6 Celsius (42 F).

There was a really good place to pull over for pics called Porteau Cove but I had a late start and wanted to get up to Squamish & back before it got dark because i would definitely be below zero once the sun went down up there. Anyway I got there at about 4pm, had a coffee to warm up and then back home. Here's the route on GMap: http://goo.gl/maps/xtH7U

Picture of the snow covered mountains behind my bike... Crappy phone picture but you can just make them out.

Got home around 5PM vvvvvery fffffricken cccold.

#19 ·
A few pics. The first pics is a get together at an old High School friends house last week. My KZ is the diarrhea brown with skinny tire.

Other pics are from last night at vintage bike night. Streets are packed with ass. Is Art Miami week and Art Basel in Miami Beach. It's huge here.

Attachments

#20 ·
This is J's bike 93 ZR1100. The famuos bike i can't find K&N individual filters for.

The Harley guys also have KZ's, but they are in the shop or home working on them some more.

Black Harley has a dry clutch ,sounds pretty freaking cool.

Attachments

#26 ·
Vintage bikes are alive and well where I come from...here are some pics I took over the summer at different vintage meets.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.