Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Post Pix of all custom painted Gixxer

128K views 279 replies 197 participants last post by  MacBayne 
#1 ·
Like the tittle says. As long as your ride as a color combo other than the stock colors available post it up. Race bike/street bike, don t matter. let see em :cheers

#277 ·
And Cybertron <---- is spelled like that. The painter spelled it Cybertrom on the tail.

Sorry, but FAIL. Looks like an expensive paint job too, damn shame.

The text is cybertron. the perceived "M" you see is the back end of the skewed rectangular outline around the text "cybertron."

i'm not one for airbrushed anything really on bikes (the whole fairings as canvas thing really seems like a cheap/utterly uncreative way to go about custom paint jobs). There are few exceptions to this but some of the better/cleaner bikes in my eyes include yours and some other members' bikes here....anyway just pointing out that your criticism is wrong

#278 ·
The text is cybertron. the perceived "M" you see is the back end of the skewed rectangular outline around the text "cybertron."

i'm not one for airbrushed anything really on bikes (the whole fairings as canvas thing really seems like a cheap/utterly uncreative way to go about custom paint jobs). There are few exceptions to this but some of the better/cleaner bikes in my eyes include yours and some other members' bikes here....anyway just pointing out that your criticism is wrong
that "cybertron" lettering is incredibly amateurish.

#262 ·
I'm not sure how anyone can post pics of their bike(s) following the transformer bike(s) :wtf but I am bored so here's one of mine:

Attachments

#268 ·
Here are several custom jobs I've done for GDC members. You have probably seen most of them in magazines already.

Attachments

#271 ·
I do it for loyal GDC members for FREE, believe it or not!

#280 ·
look at the proportions of the lettering. the "B" looks like a 5 year old made a picture of the boston bruins' symbol for art class. start with a stencil and then add some detail ffs....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.