Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#4,233 ·
Yes, I would need tires, too. I have tires to do my first TD next year at NJMP, but they aren't lasting 2 days at a track ive never been to.

I'd like to get down to Jennings eventually. But my motor has to get fixed first and that's also my little sister's bday that weekend.
You ALWAYS have something to do on trackdays this year...

I will continue to run my generator until the power is back on.
Fuck man, still no power? My brother just told me our power is back up again. I'm so glad I don't need the generator. If you wanna use mine too, you're welcome to it.

#4,228 ·
They run inside the advanced or intermediate groups. They basically do like I do. Coach has a slot. Customers all have slots. No over packing. In theory lol.

#4,232 ·
:woot

Generator running the computer, internet and TV are still working. It makes not having heat a little more bearable.

Just heard that the guy across from me was told he can not run a generator, I told him to fire that fucker up and wait till someone tells him in person he can't run it.

I will continue to run my generator until the power is back on.

#4,237 ·
So far this little Honda generator has been a life saver. Definitely worth every penny.
Sounds like a winning case for justifying motorcycle necessities that could be used for dual purposes. Who knows when you will need to make a couch out of race tires :shifty

#4,246 ·
Not that I'm aware of. :dunno

Starts out it just sort of happens. First tail hop. Then tail wiggle. Then tail slide...longer and farther out Then as youn get used to it it becomes a great tool to get wide (harder to pass) and get deep.

Also makes dudes around you check up in the amateur ranks so can be a weapon too lol.

Not always the fastest way though honestly. Actually often not the fastest at all.
On my 1000, I use to bang gears down fast and just let the rear slide around. I like to think I control my rear wheel a little better on the brakes now.

#4,258 ·
Disalvo will do one on one.

He charges like $1500 plus expenses or some shit though :lmao

I think Dwire will too, but he gets like $800 plus expenses.

Those dudes are there to try to get really fast dudes even really faster though.

#4,259 ·
Bob needs some MakeMoneyFaster coaching.

Tom, I was really planning on saving some money this year to go to Jennings this winter, but my "1 race weekend or trackday per month" this year turned into "2-3 trackdays a month plus race weekends", so I am out for sure.

#4,267 ·
#4,272 ·
Yes, I run my hands wide like that, too. My middle finger is pretty much on the ball of the lever. Maybe I need to move the levers over, because middle finger on the ball isn't comfortable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.