Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

post up pics of ur 04-05 gsx-r600/750s!!!

899K views 5K replies 1K participants last post by  Widowmaker04 
#1 ·
ill start...

05' suzuki gsx-r600

See less See more
#10 ·
OK I'll bite.

Before transformation.

After and in action

And after paint (it's hard to tell in the pics, but the dark color is a nice green).
Still need the tank painted, race numbers and decals.

#13 ·
doa8 said:
Njracer, what kind of slider is that on the stator cover?
Those are Factory Pro case covers. They run about $285ish for the stator cover and about $100 for the other side and both sides have replacable sliders.

I have a Factory Pro stator cover 4-sale but it will only fit the older models.

njracer

#14 ·
NoBull said:
OK I'll bite.
And after paint (it's hard to tell in the pics, but the dark color is a nice green).
Hope your going to have a two digit # because it looks like you're going to have trouble sticking 3 #'s on the front of the bike.

njracer

#18 ·
njracer said:
NoBull said:
OK I'll bite.
Hope your going to have a two digit # because it looks like you're going to have trouble sticking 3 #'s on the front of the bike.

njracer
Honestly bro, after some measuring the front doesn't look like a problem, but the on the tail the numbers will have to be at an angle. We'll see.

#24 ·
Pretty good!
I'ld have think that it would look better, but if you put, let say, reverse color OEM graphics it should be alot better
I love the 600 color scheme stock but find my 750 have a bit too much white!

I don't post pic of mine cause a 100% stock bike doesn't need too much attention;)

ohhh btw: please put your license plate elsewhere: it look fugly IMO!

#26 ·
maxpat82 said:
Pretty good!
I'ld have think that it would look better, but if you put, let say, reverse color OEM graphics it should be alot better
I love the 600 color scheme stock but find my 750 have a bit too much white!

I don't post pic of mine cause a 100% stock bike doesn't need too much attention;)

ohhh btw: please put your license plate elsewhere: it look fugly IMO!
you're right about the plate....Have'nt gotten around to mounting it yet

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.