» Insurance
» Suzuki GSX-R Prices
» Sponsors
Go Back   Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com

Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com (http://www.gixxer.com/forums/index.php)
-   Yamaha Champions Riding School (http://www.gixxer.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=310)
-   -   NEW VIDEO: Champions Riding School at Laguna (http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=353022)

YCRS Staff 04-10-2013 12:11 PM

NEW VIDEO: Champions Riding School at Laguna

Hey, Gixxer.com! As we speak, The Yamaha Champions Riding School is running its final sold out school at Mazda Raceway Laguna Seca and loading up the bikes for the rest of the year at Miller Motorsports Park.

Check out this awesome video recap of the season at Laguna.

Take a look at our schedule below and let me know if you have any questions.

Schedule at Miller Motorsports Park
Two-Day Riding Schools
Thursday, May 16 Friday, May 17 SOLD OUT
Wednesday, June 19 Thursday, June 20 SOLD OUT
Wednesday, July 17 Thursday, July 18 ONLY 10 SEATS LEFT
Monday, August 5 Tuesday, August 6
Tuesday, August 20 Wednesday, August 21
Monday, September 9 Tuesday, September 10
Thursday, September 26 Friday, September 27
Thursday, October 10 Friday, October 11
Monday, October 14 Tuesday, October 15

Three-Day Riding Schools
Monday, June 24 Wednesday, June 26 ONLY 8 SEATS LEFT
Monday, July 29 Wednesday, July 31

AdrenalineJunkie559 04-26-2013 03:28 PM

Re: NEW VIDEO: Champions Riding School at Laguna

i wish it was free

lwhalen 05-06-2013 02:47 PM

Yeah it's expensive but I was there and I thought it was worth it. Lots of hands on instruction well organized and....Laguna

TAS750 06-04-2013 08:52 PM

Looks Like I need to work some overtime. so what happens if you crash a bike?

gkotlin 06-07-2013 10:17 AM

Big thanks to the crew at YCRS! They transformed my riding. Made me much more predictable, consistent and way faster! I highly recommend their program to riders of all skill levels. If you have questions on my experience, send me a PM.

gkotlin 06-07-2013 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TAS750 (Post 5981023)
Looks Like I need to work some overtime. so what happens if you crash a bike?

When I was out, you can buy insurance should you have a small crash. However, you shouldn't be riding that hard. You're at the school to work on skills and develop solid repeatable habits. You really aren't going to be riding over 80 and certainly not over 90% of your skill level. It's not about going fast and breaking track records, it's about building solid fundamental skills to become a better rider.

TAS750 06-07-2013 09:51 PM

3k for classes, I need to save up

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

PyroPlayer753 09-10-2013 03:26 AM

I got super lucky last summer and won a military contest from Monster Energy drink. They sent 15 military contest winners to Colin Edward's Motorcycle Camp in Texas.(http://texastornadobootcamp.com/)
It was an amazing experience even though it was only on little 125cc dirt bikes. They had everything, gear and bikes and lodging were all on in the same area. 5 days of riding from sun up to sun down. All kinds of training from body position to braking and handling. We got to ask Colin anything and everything. We did get the chance to take a break from the bikes and blast away on Colin's armory of guns. Even let us shoot his .50 cal! It was great. I believe opportunities like this are worth every cent. I highly recommend it to anyone at any skill level.
:cheers