Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Chocolate Rain sold out on us?

1K views 14 replies 7 participants last post by  Chocolate_Rain 
#1 ·
Got rid of his SRAD?

Sent from my DROID3 using Motorcycle.com App

#8 ·
Give Chocolate Rain my condolences, I'm on my way out of there- and good riddance.

Currently, I'm enjoying the tender ministrations of the Air Force- the unlikely combo of boxing lessons and yoga are putting the capstone on the best body I've ever had (that didn't get put in the trunk)! Tell him to get selected as his unit's LNO if he possibly can. It's the tits.

#9 ·
The bike was going to sit for a year.

Instead, I gave it to voodu, and the trailer. So technically I did not "sell out." :p

I'm not sure what I am going to get when I get back. I am looking at helicopter flight training after this stint and may put off bikes for a bit, I know them be curse words. :eek:hmy

I'm not military.

#11 ·
Wait til you see it when I'm done with it. Oh and I'm mailing you some stuff that I'd think you want to keep. :D

#13 ·
My dad was one of the original Cobra gunship test pilot members, I have time magazines with him in them. Took the first ones into nam. He used to take me down range at night when I was in the military, let me sit in the gunner seat, while he piloted and fired. Super cool

Sent from my DROID3 using Motorcycle.com App

#15 ·
My dad is a helo pilot as well. Actually is still flying, been 40+ years for him.

The VA education benefits have changed quite a bit, especially for flight training. When we moved to FL that is what I was going to do, but I got call to go to Afghanistan. I couldn't turn down the pay they offered.

I will be doing it when I get back.

Thanks Armi! :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.