Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Best Stator/Rectifier Brands

16K views 11 replies 8 participants last post by  kwaka10r 
#1 ·
I think I'm in need of a replacement stator and rectifier and will do the necessary testing to get to that determination but wanted to get a head start on things and see which brands are used most and most reliable.

I've heard Rick's Performance is top-notch but pricey. My last kit was a cheapo one from eBay and want to steer clear of that option.

Can anyone in the community offer up their tried and trusted brands?

Thanks guys!

2007 600 32k miles.

#3 ·
OEM or Ricks. I have a Ricks on my Gen1 Busa,which has significantly more electrical draw with all the electronics associated with the turbo and it's worked perfectly

#5 ·
I forgot about Roadster... I agree, they are good as well.

#7 ·
I never had an issue with any OEM stator or reg/rec that was new and was relocated...

:dunno

#12 ·
I have just installed the new Suzuki SH847 series (not shunt) rec/reg on my K1 1K. It's a standard part for the V-Strom 1000 .

I bought it new from MrCycles.

It should work better with the all LED lighting I am using. Including H4 LED headlights and more importantly the stator should last a lot lot longer.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.