Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

DM Tuning app - find tire wear pics please

3K views 12 replies 6 participants last post by  NZSpokes 
#1 ·
Hello,
Is here somebody who have DM Tuning app and can download pics and show them here from tire reading thread? It will be very helpfull :punk

#9 ·
So you want someone else to share with you for free what they paid for?

:dissapointed

#10 ·
Not exactly what you're looking for, but this is a very informative thread from the R1 forum. Nearly 100 pages of tire reading to learn from.

"Show us your chicken strips"

Reminds me of something I read on this forum a while back, it's something I agree with 100%.

I think Dave Moss got too many people's heads wrapped around the idea of my tire needs to look like this or my tire shouldn't look like that.

If there's one thing I've learned from several seasoned suspension tuners (and my own annecdotal experience) is that it's a stupid idea to tune your suspension with the end goal of making your tires look a particular way......the caveat to this of course being your tires aren't ripping themselves to shreds in a couple of laps.

Be concerned with how the bike is feeling, not minor imperfections in the tire's appearance. It's all about A/B/C, how the bike feels during acceleration/braking/cornering. If everything is feeling good in regards to that, then just stick with the age old adage and....... "just riding the fuckin' bike"

#13 ·
I hired him for a day a couple of weeks back to help me get a grip on the 750 at the Taupo track day.

Tyres was just part of the bigger picture. In fact I got the most from the discussion on tyre pressure and how to read the tyre for it. I would happily hire him again.

#11 ·
I downloaded the this app for my android phone but it seems that its an old version (1.1 from march 2015). The app work , i see all the articles, even the newest ones, but if I want to pay within the app I get the message that I have to be loggin to google play.

My phone is ok, i have other payed apps running ok. Have anyone else try to buy articles from android?

Is this app working only for Iphone/Ipad?

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.