Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Bought this 636. Paint Fairings green or no?

4K views 50 replies 26 participants last post by  Kappaball 
#1 ·
I have always wanted a Ninja 636. Now I am deciding if I want to paint it or leave it blue? Maybe Green or flat black with green racing stripes. Looking to use it as a track bike. A little help since I have never done a track day, and I am looking forward to doing some soon; learning to lean more in the twisties. Any advice or help is welcome. Thanks!

#3 ·
Based on your brief history here at GDC...
Just wait until you crash it, then you can paint it whatever color your lil' heart desires.
You'll have plenty of time to decide on a color while you recuperate...:punk

#22 ·
Leave the 636 the way it is . The money you save you can use for track days .Also use the money you save from not painting the bike for good gear that you can use while on track .

Kawi riders .... Just don't understand them . :lmao:lmao

#32 ·
Leave the 636 the way it is . The money you save you can use for track days .Also use the money you save from not painting the bike for good gear that you can use while on track .

Kawi riders .... Just don't understand them . :lmao:lmao
Good ole chris collings of hillsboro or...need a bike kicked over or piss down the can he is your guy or if your feeling lonely and need a peace wave he IS your guy
It's nice to see he learned how to use the multi-quote function.
Chris Collings from Hillsboro, OR it's Touché Chris Collings from Hillsboro, OR.
I wonder if this is Chris Collings from Hillsboro, OR or Chris Collings from Hillsboro, OR stepson.
That blue bike is a '09 ZX6R 599cc, not a 636.
i'll be sure to notify chris collings of hillsboro, Or about this!
Got my ass handed to me in the other thread. No worries.
Yes it is a 636. last year until 2012 new 636 entered.
No matter still aa nice bike. Yes I learned from a nice user here.
Just looking to joke around and have some fun. 50 is the new 21 ROTFL.
Anyway if I decide to stay I hope I can meet some awesome riders, share stories, and learn new things. SVS and OldFart01 really raked me over the coals. No matter I am a big man. Ican take it.
Peace Wave is for fallen heroes and lost riders.
Chris.

#29 ·
I wonder if this is Chris Collings from Hillsboro, OR or Chris Collings from Hillsboro, OR stepson.

#42 · (Edited)
green looks good, but i would just save the money and keep it blue if you plan to track it. you bound to go down sooner or later whether slow or fast so for a track bike the paint is the last thing to worry about until something NEEDS to be painted, i my opinion. i think it looks great as it sits in blue. the only think i dont like about it is the huge muffler. i like the small mufflers like the race growler style. compact and lightweight. you can probably get a knock-off on ebay for cheap. just my .02 cents. o yea, ditch those mirrors and grab some gas tank side grips

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.