Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

SRAD: Pay it forward

19K views 234 replies 52 participants last post by  LoneStranger1969 
#1 ·
Just been looking in the members forum and saw a thread where GSXR parts were being freely exchanged (apart from postage, I think). It seems like a great idea, but there's a load of wading through parts that aren't really relevant/useful to SRADs. So, I wondered if there'd be any interest in a SRAD specific version?

It'd be the same deal: you post up parts you're willing to send out free of charge to people who need them, and in exchange for getting a part you offer up a part or parts in exchange.

What do people think?

I don't mind starting: I've a thermostat and radiator cap knocking about that people are welcome to if they need it...

#143 ·
Anyone have the well nuts to mount the mirrors to the fairing stays and the rubber boots to the bottom of the mirrors ?

#163 ·
-DIY shortened kick stand for those people who like their bikes lowered
-1 foot peg, came from drivers left
-Tinted wind screen (cracked)
-Billet Grips with GSXR engraved in them (Super squidly style)
-Stock Muffler scratched, dented 3/10 condition

and theres some other stuff i could post but honestly i`de rather wait till im 100% sure i don`t need it first....would hate to have to go buy something after giving it away.

#156 ·
You guys kill me........I've been looking for clear standard screens in the past for ages.....now your throwing them away :wtf

#157 ·
I have a used k and n air filter. Better shape than the one pictured above.
More parts ill have to look for too. Correll ill take that speedscreen. Let me know what shipping is to 12184.

#159 ·
Skins...

#160 ·
guys im in need of a solo cowl as well.

soooo. i will put up a set of perfect stock levers...a decent oem upper. and a set of oem mirrors that are a little ruff but overall in good shape.

thanks in advance,
matt

#162 ·
Pm sent correll. Thx!

#169 ·
Great enthusiasm! I don't even think it counts as prostitution- since you're not directly getting anything in return, it's not technically a transaction.

Plane tickets are spendy, though. Most people will probably just buy local.

#167 · (Edited)
Hello everyone,
I'm new here and was told to come here to give away a few pieces I have left in the garage from my 98 GSXR 750. I hate to throw stuff away if there is a chance someone else can use it. Here is a list of what I am offering.
(gone) 1 set of carbon look ram air tubes, missing tabs but worked fine when I was racing
(gone)1 single black right tube also missing tabs
(gone)3 rubbers for the tubes, 1 set of rears and one front
2 engine covers (1 is small and 1 is large no window. The ones WERA makes you change to pass tech)
1 left side fairing from a 99 750 white and blue, missing one top tab and some scratches
(gone)1 complete wiring harness. includes everything from tail light bulb to headlight plugs to plug wires. Minor damage to the plug that goes into the gauges.
1 radiator fan
These are all original parts. If you will pay shipping I will send them out.I have boxes for the small stuff but I may have to buy one for the fairing. I work nights and sleep all day. Text is the best way to reach me or call but expect voicemail. My number is 828-545-5555 and I'm Jody.

#168 ·
Harness please! Thank you

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.