Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What made you smile today....

129K views 1K replies 168 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Seeing how that other thread is doing pretty well....http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963

I thought i'd get you guys to share what made you smile today....not my idea really, stolen from another forum :lmao

I'll start...4 days off, after 7 days of working late shift and hardly seeing the kids(notice how i never mentioned the wife :shifty :lmao nah i love her really)....phew!

#275 ·
Getting a text from the only person who's carbs that I have ever, ever sent out that had a problem, and i had them send back to me twice to be fixed at my expense, for problems that weren't of my creation, at hundreds of dollars at my expense.... And he says they ROCK NOW.

#276 ·
^^^ Some people are really not worthy :dissapointed

Posting in the politics section :banghead That's what it feels like :lmao

#277 ·
Thought I'd have a go at cleaning the carbs...the MJN ones fitted on the bike as the last time I messed with them, it seemed to be hesitating at part throttle :sad Knowing these were previously owned by Ccmhunt, I was VERY disappointed :dissapointed
Anyway I noticed one of the slides wasn't opening and closing as it should, so investigated.
Turns out, it was the MJN needle not seated correctly in the black diaphragm holder thingy!
Remember Chris saying, to get a pair of nose pliers and hold the top of the white/yellowish plastic whatchamacallit and push, then twist it in place......after a couple of attempts i succeded :punk
Put everything back together again and she even started first time, which is a first when I take the carbs out :punk
Haven't ridden her yet but am expecting it to run how Chris had it set up, so VERY happy :cool

#280 ·
Photos of my younger daughter's first birthday party...Mom made a cake, kiddo unmade it.

Considering renting her out to a demolition company.

#286 ·
I've told a few bosses to f"&k off.......Been sacked cos' of it too but it was worth it :lol

#297 ·
Oppa is Gangnam style
Gangnam style

A girl who is warm and humanle during the day
A classy girl who know how to enjoy the freedom of a cup of coffee
A girl whose heart gets hotter when night comes
A girl with that kind of twist

I’m a guy
A guy who is as warm as you during the day
A guy who one-shots his coffee before it even cools down
A guy whose heart bursts when night comes
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Yes you, hey, yes you, hey
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style, Gangnam style
Oppa is Gangnam style

Eh- Sexy Lady, Oppa is Gangnam style
Eh- Sexy Lady oh oh oh oh

A girl who looks quiet but plays when she plays
A girl who puts her hair down when the right time comes
A girl who covers herself but is more sexy than a girl who bares it all
A sensable girl like that

I’m a guy
A guy who seems calm but plays when he plays
A guy who goes completely crazy when the right time comes
A guy who has bulging ideas rather than muscles
That kind of guy

Beautiful, loveable
Beautiful, loveable
Now let’s go until the end

Oppa is Gangnam style

On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two
On top of the running man is the flying man, baby baby
I’m a man who knows a thing or two

You know what I’m saying
Oppa is Gangnam style

#302 ·
Is that really the lyrics for that tune.............Eh....sexy lady and oppa Gangnam style is all i ever hear :lol
WTF is a Gangnam style anyway?!?!?!

#299 ·
I picked up Bell Star Black Beauty helmet, not crazy about the the BLACK and the green pin stipe, but the price was right! I will have some artsy person redo the green pin stripe to Orange or Blue

#303 ·
Does that mean I need to buy a Honda now :twitch

#305 ·
Good Lord there is a god, finally found a renter since we can't seem to sell our house in Kansas (two house payments is killing me!) after 14 months on the market. While it won't cover the entire mortgage, it will give me back 1300 a month, get the utilities off my name, lower my insurance, give me a taxes write off...... At least for the next year.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.