Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What made you smile today....

130K views 1K replies 168 participants last post by  TwistedMister 
#1 ·
Seeing how that other thread is doing pretty well....http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=331963

I thought i'd get you guys to share what made you smile today....not my idea really, stolen from another forum :lmao

I'll start...4 days off, after 7 days of working late shift and hardly seeing the kids(notice how i never mentioned the wife :shifty :lmao nah i love her really)....phew!

#248 ·
Are you saying my bike is VERY clean?!?!?!

Why Thankyou!!!

#252 ·
I nearly smiled today because I have one day of work left and then I'm off for a week of annual leave, maybe.
My employment business group will still contact me by email, and the managers that really need advice will still ring my cell.
No rest for the wikked I suppose.
I'll smile when I'm in the pool at the island bar...
Ad

#255 ·
We all know, deep down Chris wants a top box on the back of his AMA bike!

#259 ·
We do try! After all we are Canadians!:biggrin

#258 ·
The "Kid wants a street bike" thread.

http://www.gixxer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=324852

Fixxervi6 is one helluva dad. That, plus the thought of seeing my own kiddos in 2.5 months- it's impossible not to grin when I think about those cute little hellionesses.

They were both lions for Halloween. :frown:

Someone needs to invent a "sad smile" and a "huff" smiley.

#260 ·
Fixed the issue I was having, within 2 minutes of taking the tank off!

It was as said, a corroded wire touching the frame.

Sun's shinning, might go out for a spirited ride, before the kids get home :bounce

#263 ·
Looks like you got the yoshi bug Scoob!

Happy for ya buddy!!!

You fitting the camshaft yourself?

#264 ·
Nice scoob. Get those carbs right.

Figured i would chime in too.

Spent the whole weekend working on the bike and just admiring the change and quiet my bike has about it now that ive found the vibrations and bad parts.

Put on new clip ons with bar end mirrors as well as a chain and sprocket combo. Fixed the crash cage vibration. And found the right headlight for my streetfighter conversion that ive been looking for.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Motorcycle.com Free App

#267 ·
Father in law and his brother and son and myself are going out tomorrow for a nice ride. the garage is full and I'm loving it.

#270 ·
Getting the computer back up and running....although I have lost all my pics and vid etc.

And lost out on a bid on something....i'll put it down to, "it wasn't to be".

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.