How much do you think is fair for my SV? - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of 2 (permalink) Old 11-19-2012, 08:40 PM Thread Starter
Lifetime Premium
Motorcycle: GSX-R 750 K6 yel/blk, SV650SK7 trackbike
How much do you think is fair for my SV?

I'm planning on selling my SV track bike and I'm trying to figure out what would be a fair price to advertise. It's my second bike and I just haven't used it that much lately so I figure I'll just sell it and keep my Gixxer. I live in a smaller city so local ads and craigslist aren't much help for comparison since few bikes get advertised.

On kbb it says roughly $3.5k but that doesn't factor in mileage or parts so that's why I'd like to hear from other people what they seriously think it's worth. I'm not looking to make a killing - I just want to find it a new home where it'll get utilized more.

Anyway, it's a 2007 SV650S with only about 1500 miles on it. It has Sharkskinz street full fairings up front to replace the OEM partial one and it has been nicely painted to match the stock blue color with a black lower half. It has seen one minor lowside but the only cosmetic damage left is some tiny scratches on the tail and one mirror is a cheaper EMGO one rather than the OEM. It does have a tiny ding on the tank's upper edge courtesy of some jerk at a local shop while it was in for routine service. Other than that though she looks pretty much new. It also has Pazzo levers, Vortex rearsets, fender eliminator, LED front turn signals, Motovation sliders, and a Scorpion shorty exhaust. Tires are Bridgestone BT-016s with plenty of thread left instead of the wooden OEM Dunlops. It's been serviced religiously and fully paid off and the title is in my hand.

I'd rather just sell the bike as is rather than remove the aftermarket parts so would anyone care to say what they think would be a fair amount for me to ask for?

Thanks for your replies.
Sponsored Links
post #2 of 2 (permalink) Old 04-02-2013, 03:46 PM
Re: How much do you think is fair for my SV?

id ask 4K but kbb is probably pretty close to what it will sell for
Sponsored Links

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode