Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Gixxer 150!

4K views 32 replies 10 participants last post by  coopgt1 
#1 ·
Any body who has nice tips and tricks for a gixxer 150!

#2 ·
We don't get those bikes here in the US... Post up some pics!

#9 ·
Looks cool.

For an air-cooled bike, you need air movement. So either ride, or find a location for a small secondary electric fan.

As for mods, is the bike carbed or FI?

#18 ·
I don't think aeros are really all that important on bikes that don't really get up to very high speeds.

Looking through your rear wheel, I can see that you're in a part of the world where girls aren't allowed to ride bikes the normal way - only side-saddle (that guard contraption over the rear sprocket). Maybe that's why they only have small bikes in these parts of the world? A girl wouldn't last 5 seconds on the back of a literbike if she wasn't sitting properly :lol

#12 ·
I wouldn't go that far... I am talking about a small motorcycle fan, it weighs next to nothing and is pretty small.

#14 ·
No, as I prefaced my original post, we don't have these bikes here, so I am just using educated guesses.

Is the bike overheating? What temps does it reach?

#20 ·
Aerodynamics only come into play well above 100mph, so don't worry.

#32 ·
Whoa we got a evel knievel over here .:spit:spit

#23 ·
You are overthinking this. By a lot. And I said 100mph, which would be 160kph, and even then it makes little difference, especially on already naked bikes.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.