Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Northeast Trackwhores v4.0: Everyone gets wood

442K views 10K replies 86 participants last post by  Anthony D 
#1 ·

Thought I'd get it ready for us :D

See less See more
#4 ·
Did I make that trophy? I chopped one a long time ago but I can't remember if that is it or not lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com App

#5 ·
I think you did, but I made that one the other day on the trophy generator website, lol. Probably the same place the other one was from.

#7 ·
Joe, fyi, my rear wheel swaps are getting quite smooth.

Kaz, the more shit I bring in the garage shit with me, the more shit I lose. I'll have to print the manual out at work next time the toner gets changed :lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

#13 ·
Fucking awesome, after fighting with this piece of shit box, I come to find out I have 9 minutes of MotoGP recorded. My brother unplugged the main box that records everything this morning, because it is also a piece of shit, and unplugged it right after MotoGP started :banghead

I think I need to go into the garage and throw shit around...

#14 ·
Relax......Pat will have the race up on MRRF later today or tomorrow I'd imagine. Just download it onto a USB stick, plug it into the Xbox and watch it on the TV. Not the end of the world.

I'm leaving for the airport in a few, gonna download it while I'm away and watch it on the iPad on the flight home.

#32 ·
wuv u Kaz :thumbup:banana:megan:w00t:lick

Kaz, the more shit I bring in the garage shit with me, the more shit I lose. I'll have to print the manual out at work next time the toner gets changed :lol

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
I have the k8 manual i don't use anymore since i keep a beater laptop in the garage for that kinda shit. I found it this weekend and was about to chuck it. It's yours if you want it. K8 isn't all that different from urs.

#22 ·
Both my fios and stb worked perfectly fine this morning...

:dunno

#33 ·
What's happenin y'all. Only have a minute to say hi...but I'll be back out on the track once this job is done, sometime mid to late June.

Been working 6-12s & 10 on Sun for the past 2 months. When it's over gonna get some me time...that means track time.

Later fuck-wads

#39 ·
If you guys wanna see MotoGP and/or WSBK, sign up at http://motorcycleroadracingforums.com/.

Also, the trackday calendar has been updated to display on mobile devices, and all of TPM's events are on there except whatever was added in the last month(mostly Pocono shit). I got CCS stuff up on there too.

trackdays.bobheinz.com

I swear I'm gonna do more updates to the site and get more orgs/events up there.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.