Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Northeast Trackwhores: 7 month thread v3

267K views 10K replies 57 participants last post by  1/4milecrazy 
#1 ·
This bud's for you, Bart.

#8,368 ·
My youtube video uploaded, then it took forever to process, then I had to do the mobile phone thing cause it was over 15 minutes long (16 minutes and seconds) Then I could not "activate video" as shown in their help section, so now I have to delete it and reupload it. I was going to edit it to 12 minutes because of the time in the garage and pitting in. I would have liked to use the video editor to cut it down, but they rejected it without giving me a chance to edit for time and no opportunity to verify then activate longer video.

youtube :piss

#8,380 ·
Marq is a BEAST. That was one HELL of a race!

#8,396 ·
Yessah. Fuck it, GTU is first race of the day. Skip practice, sleep late, stretch good :lol

I don't think I'm gonna end well in it. I don't know how you can't make being a gym whore and all. I might even last longer than you before coming off pace due to general body failure!

#8,398 ·
I was out working on the bike today, FINALLY! Replaced the starter/kill switch, slapped on an R1 throttle, pulled the crashed triple and test fit the replacement tank. Then i hit a wall. I pull out my never used, used clipons and discover that they are the stepped version. the stepped versions don't work with fork extenders :banghead

Funny shit is i google "fork extender and stepped clipons" and one of the links is to a post about how they don't fit extended forks well...the post is by the guy i bought'em from :lol As much as it pains me to pay full price after finding such a "deal", I'm gonna order 50mm straight clips from Jason@STG and sell the others...dammit

Anywho, just booked 4/20 :banana
Let the countdown begin! Tomorrow night i'll siphon the gas out of the blue tank and swap the pump...

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.