Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Leave my dog alone!!

1K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  Dekenai 
#1 ·
#2 · (Edited)
:spit I just saw that on a news show today. Lucas doesn't let anyone mess with his dog! I love how the roo stands up straight & stares at the guy, the thing looks like it lifts every day!

#8 · (Edited)
Sucks he ended up passing a couple days after this..had some form of rare bone cancer :/
Nationalgeographic.com

Depends on what source you are using. According to National Geographic he (the puncher) along with others were helping a sick friend to hunt boar who has since passed. He, the puncher is a zoo keeper and his bosses are not happy with what he did and will likely take action...again, depending on what source is used. It is said that he put his own life in danger by not retreating when the roo let the dog go.

#9 ·
Hmmm. I'd like to think that one of my dogs would be the one about to fuck the kangaroo up unlike the dog in the vid,but I would have done whatever I needed to free my dog and ensure his/her safety.

#10 ·
Hmmm. I'd like to think that one of my dogs would be the one about to fuck the kangaroo up unlike the dog in the vid...
Apparently roos duke it out with Dingo's so they know how to deal with K9's. As far as doing anything to save your dog, I would as well but I would likely retreat when the threat is neutralized (roo letting go of the dog).

0:)

#14 ·
And then....

Attachments

Reactions: Ironhead401
#18 · (Edited)
Yeah,me too. I'd just get my dog then get the hell outta there. I almost wish that roo would have kicked the living shit outta that guy,now that would be an awesome vid

Reactions: Ironhead401
#19 ·
Listen to all you PETA supporters lol. Kangaroos are considered vermin in Australia. Anything more than a punch would have been unnecessary. The punch created some distance and allowed the dog to get to safety without injury.

Rule #1 down under- Never turn your back on a roo ready to box

#20 ·
I feel like if he wouldn't have punched him, he would have been attacked himself. It's not like he broke the roo's bones or left w long standing wound. His face might hurt for a day but he'll be fne. That punch was just to let him know he wasn't fucking around. Plus, that roo DID take a small bounce at him. If it were me, and the adrenaline and self preservation were kicking in overdrive, if that fucker would have twitched his face wrong, I would have probably taken it a reason to strike. BUT I've never been face to face with a rocked up roo. Or many purely wild animals so I'm sure I wouldn't be a lot less comfortable than someone who is often in similar situations

#21 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.