Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Some days being an asshole is REALLY hard!

819 views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  oldfart01 
#1 · (Edited)
I had to post this. I was getting on a 4 lane highway a few days back & as I started to enter into a clear right lane a guy started sliding into the right lane from the left. No big deal, I punched it (fast truck) & was quickly going 65. 10 seconds later this same ass passes me & swerves across 3 feet in front of my truck for an exit ramp that in a great car you could maybe do at 40. 5 young guys in an old crapped out Toyota are no way doing it at 65. Last I saw he was sliding sideways across a grass triangle throwing dirt all over.

It was obvious he meant to swerve in front of me on purpose to show me how awesome he was & to teach me my lesson for getting on the same highway that he was using. I was on the same ramp yesterday & planned on just looking at the tracks in the grass & found he flattened the guard rail for 80 feet & had launched over it & went down a 20 foot bank while knocking down trees & bushes! :spit He really showed me!!! >:)

I'm just really bummed I didn't get to witness the whole thing, or better yet film it. Some days being an asshole is tough!

Attachments

See less See more
#4 · (Edited)
He will be. At fault driver like that will be hit for around $10,000 to $12,000 for that repair. If you have good insurance, the insurance company will pay. If not, the Department of Transportation will come after you for it. :punk

Karma is a bitch!
I thought the same thing, once I stopped laughing! :laugh: I would love to know what his buddies riding in the car had to say to him after he wrecked.

Reactions: cainyboy
#7 ·
If he would have just kept a steady speed he could have just turned off the exit normally, it was pretty obvious he got mad because I entered & came past me wide open & than swerved real hard right in front of me to just barely catch the ramp.

Reactions: springfall2008
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.