Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

On Any Sunday : The Next Chapter

1K views 23 replies 11 participants last post by  PADDYOT 
#1 ·
#4 ·
Looks pretty good, I'll have to watch the whole thing when I have more time.

#6 ·
It's very nicely produced and narrated but..... I watched for maybe 10 minutes about the first guy's history, family etc... wondering when they were going to SHOW something. I skipped ahead and found the big ski jump, which was neat. But if that's the talking : bike action ratio, it far exceeds my attention span.

Does it pick-up after that?

#19 ·
I don't think so... I thought the original title was a football movie

You ever see those old Warren Miller extreme skiing movies from the 90s? Lots of talking and bla-bla-bla the whole time but they showed SKIING almost nonstop. Beautiful cinematography and lots of stuff to stimulate the senses while you're listening to the story being told. I guess that's why I lost interest after 10 minutes here. It's kind of a tease for a documentary on a subject that can and should be exciting to watch if they just showed us more. It's not like there's a shortage of awesome bike footage.

I think I'll give it another go on the weekend - maybe I was just in a pissy mood.

#21 ·
I don't think so... I thought the original title was a football movie
That's Any Given Sunday, different from On Any Sunday.

You ever see those old Warren Miller extreme skiing movies from the 90s? Lots of talking and bla-bla-bla the whole time but they showed SKIING almost nonstop. Beautiful cinematography and lots of stuff to stimulate the senses while you're listening to the story being told. I guess that's why I lost interest after 10 minutes here. It's kind of a tease for a documentary on a subject that can and should be exciting to watch if they just showed us more. It's not like there's a shortage of awesome bike footage.

I think I'll give it another go on the weekend - maybe I was just in a pissy mood.
Yup, I saw that.....and also Riding Giants is another of my fav documentaries of that genre.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.