3K views 55 replies 13 participants last post by  spike52 
#1 ·
Just a few pics from the drone..

Attachments

See less See more
Reactions: K5cpt
#4 ·
Funny you'd say that.
Some of my buddies who have those sport fishers in that marina pic, want to take me out on their trips. I told them I could take aerial video/pics of their fishing trips.
I told them they could use the video/stills for either advertising or to record their customers catches....:punk

Reactions: ruenin
#6 ·
-Manasquan Inlet
-Brielle & the Rt. 34 bridge.
-Union Landing marina & the Sandbar Restaurant
-Girl friends house at Camelback
-Ski runs @ Camelback

The DJI Phantom 3 Professional....:punk

Attachments

Reactions: ruenin
#9 ·
It's good up to 25 mph winds and the quad has several flight modes. But when you fly in GPS/VPS mode, the quad locks in to 15-20 satellites and there's zero position drift.
Obviously flight time will be affected as the quad works to maintain attitude.

#19 ·
That's pretty cool, looks like really nice quality on the pictures. Camelback was the only place I had recognized. A few of us use to run the trails there in the summer for training when we were younger.

#20 ·
Now it's a water park in the summer.
My g/f's ski house is about 2 miles away, her back deck view is the same as the pic I posted. You can actually hear the music from the slopes at night...:punk

#26 ·
That's awesome , pics look great .... It's amazing how an area that you've seen many times can look so different from above !!!

A good friend of mine loves drones and does the same thing with pics and what not ... It's definitely a different perspective:)

#28 ·
That's really cool. :punk

#33 ·
@spike52 my family has been going down to manasquan probably every year for 25 years. few years in between when i was a kid at some hotel in spring lake i forget the name i was too young. such a small world.. great shots! my cousin has one, he brought it to the northern lights on his honeymoon i gotta see if i can get some footage from him to show you guys

#34 ·
Rocco, scroll up to post #27.
Those four pics are from Spring Lake.
I was there doing some aerial photo work for a guy who lives across from the Spring Lake beach club. :punk

#36 ·
I love it. New generation of photography.. This shit amazes me, can't wait to see more. Do you live down there?
I have a summer house is in Ortley now.
But I grew up riding my bike to Squan everyday in the summer.
And year's ago I used to bounce at Leggett's & the Osprey.

#38 ·
Lol my aunts used to talk about going to osprey all the time back in the day. I've been there once or twice. @spike52 what a small world..

The Osprey is still really busy during the summer weekends.
I'm friends with the owner, and she's nice enough to pick up the tab when we hang out there...:punk

:cheers

Reactions: RoccoNJ
#41 ·
I used to do a lot of specimen carp fishing
These drones would be so good for scanning the water, for shells, deep pools, and gravel bars and the general layout of the bottom.
Amazing what they have now

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.