Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

My Stunt Video!

10K views 176 replies 48 participants last post by  86GSXR7502012 
#1 ·
A video of me n my buddies out riding from last season.

#6 ·
I'm glad to see a few of you at least wear your vests. :lmao

#8 ·
Stuntin' like its 1999 baby:lmao

Get that squid highway shit out of here:wacko

I can appreciate stunting. But get that shit off the streets

#10 ·
Haha seen this coming... so im assuming everyone here wears full leathers, kevlar gloves, and Sidi boots everytime they swing a leg over a bike correct? Even in the dead heat of summer. And of course obeys every single traffic law as well. Never splits traffic, passes on double yellow and keeps it under the posted speed limit right.

Theres only once place that its legal to stunt in the Untied States and thats the XDL competitions, and if your not Pro Am or Professional then your shit out of luck. And when you do find that nice lot to have fun in local Police just chase you out and harass you anyways. Soooo yeah, its going to happen on your streets whether you like it or not. This isnt Europe where theres actual "Stunt Parks"

Pretty sure all of your mothers have told you at one point in your life "if you dont have nothing nice to say..." well im sure you know the rest.

#14 ·
Haha seen this coming... so im assuming everyone here wears full leathers, kevlar gloves, and Sidi boots everytime they swing a leg over a bike correct? Even in the dead heat of summer. And of course obeys every single traffic law as well. Never splits traffic, passes on double yellow and keeps it under the posted speed limit right.
see unlike you most of us understand the danger involved with riding sport bikes and knowing the dangers involved with the sport we practice safe measures should the unforeseen occur we at least have on the protection required for such events....

ive met the pavement before and trust me and who ever else has and has gotten road rash broken bones and whatever else... had it not been for gear the outcome of such events would have been much much worse:fact....

I see like the rest of the fucktards that decide to act stupid and pull dumb shit on public roads such as you and your :squid friends you'll only learn the hard way...

Im sure once you get caught by the cops or God forbid something worse, IM IN NO WAY WISHING BAD UPON YOU OR ANYONE ELSE, you'll see that the money for gear and a track or closed lot/road, would be better spent than on medical bills, traffic tickets, lawyer fees and such.....

but this is just my .02 if you dont like it :flipoff :squid

#11 ·
bunch of asshats being stupid on public roads.....:facepalm

couldnt find an empty parking lot to do that huh???

and like stated above nice gear.... should you end up meeting the pavement youll be real happy how well those gloves and shorts hold up to road rash... bunch of stupid :squid

:gtfo :flipoff

#18 ·
Well i can see this forum section is full of supreme beings of a higher intellect and anyone else is of lesser intelligence. Tell ya what, ill remove the post of me and my evil doers and post it up in the "stunting" section where all of the other scum of motorcycle society folks have congregated. Y'all must be jealous cuz yous cant do a rear wheel stander upper lyke uhs lol

#57 ·
That is mostly true! Fucking deer.:hammer

I wonder if I hit a deer while wearing just an Icon vest if I would be OK?

:lol

#38 ·
He's just lucky he didn't hurt anyone. That's the point here. He should stop because he is putting other people in danger. You pop some raggedy ass wheelie and wobble over the center line then you head on a car and now you're dead and the dude in the car is probably too. In fact, it almost happened in the OP's video.

#43 ·
Nothing says douche bag more than the ole vest over the T-shirt. What exactly is the point of that? And OP you post up a generic stunt video and expect everyone to blow you over its coolness? C'mon man, it's not exactly the first stunt video ever posted on here in the last 12 years. :rolleyes

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.