Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Pit bulls are evil and should be destroyed

11K views 167 replies 62 participants last post by  Wag 
#1 ·

:lol

See less See more
#8 ·
same here... i clicked on the link all hype ready to thoughly infom some folks...lol very cute dog.... does he always sleep with his stuffed animals??

#11 ·
I tried to rehabilitate a few from being trained as mean guard dogs (brain washed)
But didn't have any luck. They were like this because of PO nothing at fault of the dog. They were still loving towards me as their new owner but the triggers were so strongly beaten into their being i couldn't get them to the point of being safe in public. But saying this a human is the same way. If you raise a kid with bad ethics its just part of them.

Sent from my SGH-I727R using Motorcycle.com Free App

#13 ·
Mine are extremely vicious and will rip you limb from limb...when they arent sleeping that is:lol

Attachments

#16 ·
Pit and associated breeds are now banned in my area, I used to have 2 pit cross litter sisters that were just like big babies, but protectful as all hell. Only lost them due to old age a while ago.
Now I have a beautiful little pup that's 6 mths old, 20 kg, a mastiff cross American bulldog that's known as a bandog in breeding circles.
She couldn't be more placid or friendly.
Never blame the dog for their bad deeds, instead look at the douches that own them and how they get treated.
Lapdogs bite more people than properly trained full sized and socialized pets.
Great pic Guru!
Cheers, Ad

#20 ·
Lapdogs bite more people than properly trained full sized and socialized pets.
Great pic Guru!
Cheers, Ad
So true. I was going to say this, but you beat me to it. Little lapdogs do bite a lot of people its just that their bites are so small people think they aren't dangerous.

Pits are banned in my county which sucks because I would love to have one. People always have to have a scape goat.

#18 ·
I love all my dogs

Black Lab bought from Missouri paid like $3,000 for her. Awesome temperament, mellow as the day is long
Black Lab that's the daughter of the first one
Dachshund we rescued, previous owner was abusive. This dog is a snuggler like no other
Harlequin Great Dane Another rescue from owners that had to give him up due to losing their house. He also was abused, when I got him his paws were tore up like hell. It looked like he'd been dragged behind a car, and he could barely keep up running. :banghead Either way, he's the most spoiled. I'm seriously considering taking him to Chik Fil-A and putting a sign on him that says "Eet Mor Chikin" as a gag.

#19 ·
I've had pits I will prolly get flamed for this (flame suit on) but I have had several red nose and even some blues for hog catching they would go in an bay until we could get there and subdue the hog. Everyone was the sweetest thing I've ever seen, loving, caring, lazy/good for nothing's when they weren't hunting. But you can't ask for a better dog its not the breed its the owners.

Figured I would throw this up since a dachshund was mentioned this is my wifes miniature mutt she's a rescue she is what's called dapple that's the grey on her and she even got a spot of dapple in her left eye I know it's hard to see in this pic but its in the bottom corner

Dog breed Dog Canidae Carnivore Bluetick coonhound

#23 ·
Pits are great pets. My neighbors had one that was the same age as my dog. They had to pay fees to keep her. Pretty sad. I have to watch with mine too. She is husky and wolf. If she has too much wolf in her, I will need a dangerous animal permit. She is such a big baby though.

Sent from my XT881 using Motorcycle.com Free App

Attachments

#25 ·
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Canidae Dog breed

Just got my two pits a couple weeks ago! They are brother and sister

#26 ·
My boy. He's half boxer half pit, 100% child eating devil dog. I feed him orphans and fluffy cute things for breakfast

View attachment 192936
Dog Mammal Vertebrate Dog breed Canidae

#30 ·
I got instantly mad when I read the title. Then I "awwwwww"ed outloud. My co-worker looked at me crazy. I'm gald this is a good thread about pits. I love dogs.

#28 ·
Is there only one of my dog? I only see one. Supposed to be two when I go to edit :blink

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.