Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Pit bulls are evil and should be destroyed

11K views 167 replies 62 participants last post by  Wag 
#1 ·

:lol

See less See more
#135 ·
The first one is my blue nose bully I got all the paperwork for both the blue is a descendant from the notorious Juan gotti an the girl is a tri color an is a descendant from low jacks remy Martin an they are both babies unless they are fighting each other

#141 ·
:facepalm Damn '11s
See what happens if you type m e g an w/out any spaces:flipoff
:p

#142 ·
Ashes and Little man Ashes is Gottie/razor bluenose little man is rednose

Here is ashes all grown up and my other 3 pits all blue noses gottie/razor crew!! far left is Blue next is Preshious his mother Then ashes is blues grandmother but Cujo mother then there Big Coo as we call him Cujo hes the father of blue and the son of ashes

#146 ·
I question anybody who refers to "blue nose" and "red nose" pits as if they are a different breed :blink :wacko

It is like saying a brindle boxer, and a fawn boxer are different in any way other than color.

There is nothing inherently unique or special about a pit with a blue nose, or a red nose.

#151 ·
There is nothing inherently unique or special about a pit with a blue nose, or a red nose.
Drives me nuts when people say blue nose. Blues have a black nose,end of story:banghead

#153 ·
Aw man,that is a gorgeous brindle!!!! Im super jealous,thats a great looking male you have

#156 ·
Here is alittle Info to clear this up for u (blue Nose/red nose u can look the info here
http://www.adbadog.com/p_home.asp

Red and blue nose are just coloration variations. Red nose pits have a reddish color nose and coat, while blue nose pits have a steel grey/blueish color nose and coat. Gotti /razor happened to be a blue nose pit .The ADBA, classifies the "blue nose " as blue/grey nose. A pit bull as well as many terrier breeds can have either a black or self colored nose. All pure bred blue pits have both black and also red red nosed dogs in the ancestry, it may be 10 generations back, but a blue pit is simply a black pit with diluted pigments. Its common to breed 2 blue pits and have a litter of all black pups. Many chocolate colored pits have brown noses. Often pits with white faces have pink noses. Ive even seen a blue pup with a white head, and a red nose. Blue nose, red nose, purple nose. They are all self colored noses. If you are unsure what color is called blue, look at a pair of faded jeans. A blue pit is a bluish grey color. A red pit is from Gold, almost yellow to deep red, like a barn. If the nose looks red, pinkish, or brown. most call it red nosed. If it looks grey or blueish, its called blue. Any dog that's supposed to be blue fawn, or blue brindle, should have a grey nose. For more info go to ADBA home page and look up color charts in the registration section.

#159 ·
Yes. But there is nothing"special" about them. That is my issue. When people think a blue nose is a meaner dog or a better hunter or less trustworthy or anything else.

Its like saying a brindle boxer is in any way better than a fawn boxer.

It's just color

#157 ·
Here is my boy Savaun. Had him since he was 5weeks old. One of the smartest animal I've owned. I can be upstairs in the room and tell him to go down stairs and get his bed, and he would do just that. Go down and drag it up the stairs to place it at the bottom of the bed, the fluff it till he see fit then lay down........... Love this dog better then some family members..... and that's the honest truth.

Attachments

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.