Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

300 kph "jump"

3K views 27 replies 15 participants last post by  Mr. Fluffer 
#1 ·
hy guys!
i'm new and want you to see my videos from this year :)
don't expect too much from the title, the "jump" is only a little one - but it's a very crazy feeling at 300 kph :punk

and here my 2 older vids, i think they are better than the 300kph jump video.
have fun :)

#6 ·
:facepalm

At the end of the first video, "be smart, drive safe".

Yet, you're passing cars on blind turns going 230+ kph? :dissapointed

Enjoy each day you are here because with you riding like that a lot, it's only a matter of time.

#7 ·
Taken from the starting line about this clown:

so, some things about me:
in 2010 i startet riding GSX-R's when i buyed the 600cc K1 from a friend - what a great bike!
but after a year i startet to think that i would need some more power - so i buyed a 1000cc K5 gixxer
:suicide

#9 ·
Even without much traffic, all it takes is one car trying to pass the other. at those speeds on a straight, two lane road with a broken line, what the fuck are you going to do? Answer: Nothing. You're fucked. Not smart man, not smart at all!

#20 ·
really? At 1:06 in your first clip, you start a looooooong series of passes on the outside. The fact that you don't even recognize how insanely dangerous that is is proof that you're completely oblivious and a menace to yourself and the poor unsuspecting drivers coming in the other direction.

You also obviously don't pucker-up when passing cars at speed, if 2 cars are anywhere near each other (he has no idea why). That's a lesson everyone learns when they start trying to adapt to JUDGEMENT when you're doing 2-3X the speed of anyone else.

No good rider does any of the stupid shit you're doing, especially where & when you're doing it.

Take the insults, you deserve them. Now smarten-up so and start riding safer so you'll actually be here for your next birthday.

Welcome to gixxer.com :lol

#25 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.