Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

InterNatrix TW-1000 install instructions for 07 750

11K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  GSXRWallace 
#1 ·
I just finished up my install of this alarm. I thought this was a nice bang for the buck. I did have a couple of questions during the install and called Internatrix tech line. They were very pleasant to deal with. I hope the following will help someone with a K7 that is thinking of installing this alarm.

Here is a link to InterNatrix

http://www.internatrix.com/

First remove the plastic on the back section of your GSXR. This will make the install much easier.

The inside of the side panels is quite roomy if you want to install some of the pieces here (shown for reference only)

I removed my set valve a month ago so, I mounted the brain in the same place since they are almost the same size. The adhesive that comes with it is pretty sticky. I cleaned the area with rubbing alcohol before placing it on the bike.

Remove the exsiting screw and attach the short ground wire to the frame.

I mounted the siren and perimeter sensor under the seat.

I mounted the antenna on the left side of the bike. Clean the bike's frame before sticking to the frame. I added zip ties for extra safety.

Zip tie the main unit in place when your happy with it's location.

I drilled a hole in my license plate bracket to mount the LED light.

Locate the wiring coming off the rear center section. You will need to tap three wires.

For a switchable hot, tap the brown wire for the tail light. Attach the brown wire from the alarm.

Find the blueish/green wire for the turn signal on one side. Attach the blue wire from the alarm.

Find the black wire for the turn signal on the other side. Attach the orange wire from the alarm (DO NOT TAP THE BLACK WIRE WITH THE WHITE STRIPE!)

Locate the starter relay. It is on the right of the siren.

Locate the yellow wire with the green line. Cut this in two. Attach the black wire with the white stripe to one end and the white wire with the black stripe to the other. This will disable the starter if the alarm goes off.

Tuck any wires that are hanging down and reinstall the plastics.

I'll try and post a video of it's functions later. I didn't show the attachment of the positive/negative wires to the battery since I feel this should be easy to understand. The wiring of the perimeter sensor, LED, and siren are plug and play.

I hope this helps someone.

Cheers,

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.