Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

What a joke

2K views 19 replies 10 participants last post by  oldfart01 
#1 ·
Has this ever happened to anyone? I was out with some friends and one of my buddies was telling someone that I ride a motorcycle. The guy approached me and was like oh what bike you drive. Now me being a rational person thought he was a fellow biker and I asked him what bike he rides. He responds "Oh I don't ride a bike, I'm wayyy to crazy to use one of those things. I'd go nuts Man YOU DONT EVEN KNO BRO". Now I'm thinking we'll your probably the biggest pu$$y I have ever met and also it does NOT make you any bit badass saying or justifying infront of people ur toooo crazzzaayyy to ride or own a bike. Like yea the pusstoad that doesn't buy one bc he's tooo insane to handle one god forbid you have some form of restraint is basically inferring I'm a pussy for having one and still being alive . I ended up almost spitting my beer all over him laughing :banghead like what are with these type of losers lmao .

#4 ·
[MENTION=103156]Just leave me beee :p
Yeah, that's what bike night, poker runs and rallies are for. I do get a lot of "be careful out there" from folks when I'm resting and/or hydrating. Riding a bike evidently means "I'm friendly, come talk to me and ask if you can sit on my bike and tell me all about people you knew who rode" but mostly not a big deal till they use "drive"!

#6 ·
I thought it was going to be a "what a joke this place is" :dunno

Alright...a joke...OK, teacher told me this one in 8th grade.

So, it's WWI and both sides are dug in in their trenches and no one is advancing and no one is retreating. One day Patrick gets an idea and makes his way through the maze of trenches to find the commanding officer. He asks his commander what the most common German name is and the commander replies "Fritz but why Patrick? No reason, don't worry about it." Patrick grabs all the ammo he can carry and snakes his way through the trenches to a tree. Patrick waits till nightfall and climbs up the tree as high as he can. He then starts calling "Fritz, fritz!!!" inevitably a head would pop up yelling "Ya!!"...BANG. Patrick got 15 that night. The next day a German soldier gets an idea and makes his way through the trenches to his commanding officer and asks "what is the most common Irish name?" the officer replies "Patrick but why? Oh nothing sir." He loads all the ammo he can carry and makes his way through the trenches till he finds a spot he likes and waits for night. When night came he started calling "Patrick, Patrick!!" Patrick hearing this replies "Hey, is that you Fritz? Ya, it's me!"...BANG!

>:)

#9 ·
Heard joke once:

Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Says life seems harsh and cruel. Says he feels all alone in a threatening world where what lies ahead is vague and uncertain.

Doctor says, "Treatment is simple. Great clown Pagliacci is in town tonight. Go and see him. That should pick you up."

Man bursts into tears. Says, "But doctor...I am Pagliacci.”

Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum.

#11 ·
:ban

#20 ·
:lol

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.