Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

It's that time of year again - DON'T POST RACE SPOILERS WITHOUT WARNING, DUMBASSES!!!

26K views 23 replies 18 participants last post by  Samantha750 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
This happens every damn season. You may be happy that your favorite rider won or pissed that he crashed out - BUT DON'T FUCKING SPOIL IT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH RACES WHEN THEY ARE FIRST SHOWN!!!

When you post results, PLEASE don't reveal results in the thread title, put something like "spoiler inside" in it instead - like "WSB Race (spoilers)". Don't put results in the middle of an existent thread without warning.

It's just damn common courtesy people :thumbup

...or teh :ban

EDIT: This includes shows, movies, series, books or anything else. Put a "SPOILER ALERT" in thread title to let members know.

:cursing :banghead :grrr :hammer :bitchslap

Reactions: lofty
#7 ·
daytona 200 was sweet last night!

This post has been deleted
#15 ·
This happens every damn season. You may be happy that your favorite rider won or pissed that he crashed out - BUT DON'T FUCKING SPOIL IT FOR PEOPLE WHO DON'T HAVE TIME TO WATCH RACES WHEN THEY ARE FIRST SHOWN!!!

When you post results, PLEASE don't reveal results in the thread title, put something like "spoiler inside" in it instead - like "WSB Race (spoilers)". Don't put results in the middle of an existent thread without warning.

Oooh, you are scary

Get a MotoGP video pass, stay off forums, and watch everything when you want. It's called "No Spoilers" video access.

I assumed that was a no brainer ...

"Geez"

#17 ·

Well put. Thanks. I too, like to watch the races a day or two later so i can enjoy it when I have the peace and quiet, no commercials. :cheers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.