Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Luton . UK
Motorcycle: Gsxr 750 '99'
Re: FI CODE FLASHING
What you have to do is ,
1. Get the bike running and the FI light to start flashing.
2. Keep the bike turned on so the FI light doesnt go off
3. remove the left hand rear side fairing
4. Bridge the 2 wired of the diag. connector
5. Look at your clocks again, the FI light will go out and be replaced with one of the codes.
There you have it.
But saying that, i had a problem on mine with the Fi light, Code showed c27
After the hesitation got worse and it didnt start in the mornings, changed the battery and has been perfect since.