I like this idea. But i'd need soemone to clean the garage after i got done working on something. I always leave a mess then that person that cleans up needs to tell be around to tell me where my tools are. I have a bad habit of leaving them laying around
Nobody goes into my garage but me so they are always there when i need them again lol
Not a bad idea... I don't like the cleanup part... It'd be useful to have someone fetch the tools that I need and bag and label nuts/bolts/ etc for me as I do the actual work...and then clean up.
1. I would invest it... My accounting background is useful.
2. Lots of land and toys to use on the land (Quads, bikes, what-have-you)
3. Not a mansion..Just a large cabin with an indoor pool, my own arcade, bowling alley, pool room, movie theatre, strip club, etc.
4. A spotless garage with every tool one could imagine and take on any and every project I desire.. Custom bikes, cars, etc.
5. Once a week or so I would make it my goal to make someone's day.