Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P - Page 320 - Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #6381 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:33 PM
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,593
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #6382 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:33 PM
not the powers that be ,not even close
 
600k2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: South NJ
Motorcycle: 600k2
Posts: 21,991
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

600k2 is online now  
post #6383 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 12:35 PM
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
 
Kentucky Fried Cholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000
Posts: 39,350
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1/4milecrazy View Post
It's an inside joke.

Ask GV or Shane about it
no thanks
Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline  
post #6384 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Sphincter Pincher
 
93goatfucker04's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: South Central Wiscanada?
Motorcycle: 04 GSX-R 600
Posts: 7,844
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiddy_Ryder View Post












Afternoon yall
93goatfucker04 is offline  
post #6385 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:03 PM
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,517
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

crackheads
punkadilly is offline  
post #6386 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:05 PM
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

That BMW. Sexy.
dylanjacobus is offline  
post #6387 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:06 PM
I like to put tampons in my ears!
 
Dirty Fish Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Louis
Motorcycle: L1 GSXR 600
Posts: 5,200
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkadilly View Post
crackheads
Yes mam?
Dirty Fish Taco is offline  
post #6388 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:10 PM
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
 
Kentucky Fried Cholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000
Posts: 39,350
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

My pit has been randomly tearing shit up in the house when we are away. She's fine at night when we are home. Its always teh wife's stuff too for some reason so she's pissed The only things of mine she messes with are my socks. She snuggles with them for some reason

Anyway the wife has since crated her when we are away and has left the bulldog loose in the house. So far the bastard has done great. I'm amazed since this guy is a chewer. I randomly leave him water bottles scattered since he loves them.

Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline  
post #6389 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:11 PM
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,517
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

I didn't think I'd said that in a while, I felt I need to put that out there
punkadilly is offline  
post #6390 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:12 PM
I like to put tampons in my ears!
 
Dirty Fish Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Louis
Motorcycle: L1 GSXR 600
Posts: 5,200
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkadilly View Post
I didn't think I'd said that in a while, I felt I need to put that out there
Do you have any more races this year?
Dirty Fish Taco is offline  
post #6391 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:13 PM
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
My pit has been randomly tearing shit up in the house when we are away. She's fine at night when we are home. Its always teh wife's stuff too for some reason so she's pissed The only things of mine she messes with are my socks. She snuggles with them for some reason

Anyway the wife has since crated her when we are away and has left the bulldog loose in the house. So far the bastard has done great. I'm amazed since this guy is a chewer. I randomly leave him water bottles scattered since he loves them.
Does your pit get a lot of exercise?
dylanjacobus is offline  
post #6392 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:13 PM Thread Starter
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

hiya Dills
Ceiling Cat is offline  
post #6393 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:14 PM
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
 
Kentucky Fried Cholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000
Posts: 39,350
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
Does your pit get a lot of exercise?
not anymore than she gets when she doesn't tear shit up or more than the bulldog for that matter.
Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline  
post #6394 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:15 PM
Managing MotoJoe
 
punkadilly's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2003
Location: Georgia
Motorcycle: Crew Chief & #1 fan of WERA #20
Posts: 71,517
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Me races? as in my horse comps? Yes ... I have 1 more, on Dec 15th. It's a make or break show for me. I need to place in my D, else I'll be knocked out of points (top 6) and won't qualify for World next year.
punkadilly is offline  
post #6395 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:16 PM
I like to put tampons in my ears!
 
Dirty Fish Taco's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: St. Louis
Motorcycle: L1 GSXR 600
Posts: 5,200
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by punkadilly View Post
Me races? as in my horse comps? Yes ... I have 1 more, on Dec 15th. It's a make or break show for me. I need to place in my D, else I'll be knocked out of points (top 6) and won't qualify for World next year.
Yes, yes. No pressure eh?
Dirty Fish Taco is offline  
post #6396 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:17 PM
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
not anymore than she gets when she doesn't tear shit up or more than the bulldog for that matter.
My dad's used to tear stuff up. He started walking it every night and it doesn't do it anymore?
dylanjacobus is offline  
post #6397 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 PM Thread Starter
Don't Mind Me - Just Snoopin' Around
 
Ceiling Cat's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Collierville, TN
Motorcycle: 2012 Hayabusa (SOLD) - 2013 Harley Davidson Road King
Posts: 10,427
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Ooh. World ... sounds so big. ()

How many people compete in that?
Ceiling Cat is offline  
post #6398 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:18 PM
Anyone want to do a trackday or go camping?
 
Kentucky Fried Cholo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Los Angeles
Motorcycle: 06 gsxr 1000
Posts: 39,350
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by dylanjacobus View Post
My dad's used to tear stuff up. He started walking it every night and it doesn't do it anymore?
exercise hasn't changed. She was fine, hadn't torn shit up for months and out of no where she's doing it every day. So now that bitch is crated and the bulldog has free reign of the house. He's more energetic than her since he's younger and he's been fine. We'll see how this holds up.

At one point she was doing it even after running. But yeah for now she is locked up while we are away. I'd rather have the bulldog loose in the house anyway. He's more aggressive and intimidating.

Kentucky Fried Cholo is offline  
post #6399 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:24 PM
Club Racer
 
dylanjacobus's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Northeast Kansas
Motorcycle: 2005 GSXR 1000
Posts: 1,959
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirty Dick View Post
exercise hasn't changed. She was fine, hadn't torn shit up for months and out of no where she's doing it every day. So now that bitch is crated and the bulldog has free reign of the house. He's more energetic than her since he's younger and he's been fine. We'll see how this holds up.

At one point she was doing it even after running. But yeah for now she is locked up while we are away. I'd rather have the bulldog loose in the house anyway. He's more aggressive and intimidating.
I am sure you already know this, but just make sure your crate is big enough for her to fully extend her legs and she isn't in there with her collar on.
dylanjacobus is offline  
post #6400 of 9999 (permalink) Old 12-04-2012, 01:33 PM
Cock Thumb, or Thumb Cock? You decide.
 
Fiddy_Ryder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2001
Location: Southern Whoresville, CA
Posts: 31,593
Re: Boredz V49 - Canucks optional :P

Fiddy_Ryder is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
Closed Thread

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.



Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Display Modes
Linear Mode Linear Mode



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome