Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

more power

4K views 42 replies 17 participants last post by  oldgixxer 
#1 ·
Looking for more power I have a 14 gsxr750 any suggestions have a two brothers slip on

#3 ·
Get rid of the 2 Bros. -1/+2 is best bang for the buck

#7 ·
Between sprockets and a J-Force exhaust, you can make a 600 faster than a turbo Busa!

#17 ·
One with teeth.:p

#26 ·
Helmets affect aerodynamics quite a bit. Brake lines, yeah, not so much.

#27 ·
And national championships are won over the course of the season, not by thousandths of a second. An individual race maybe, but not a championship.

#29 ·
No one here is racing in national championships or winning/losing by thousandths of a second so what exactly is your point??
To argue an opinion incessantly and piss off the Mods who know infinitely better

#31 ·
I'm going to put the cat back in the bag, seeing as how it's your first post, and I would assume it's your first bike since you're asking such a ridiculous question. I agree with the sprockets, but on my K4 I could use a slip on without a re-map. These newer bikes require a re-map and a power commander is almost a constant mapping as the bike is on. I'd say get sprockets and a power commander then don't spend any other money on the bike. If you think it's not fast enough then learn to ride it better or get a 1K.

#39 ·
It gets worse and worse every year. No wonder MJ doesnt come around any more...it's ok,we'll take care of business one way or another. Three '15s were due back from OldFarts Pink Room yesterday,we'll see how butthurt they are and if they need to be permanently Pink'd :biggrin

#41 ·
It really depends how good of a rider you are . You don't need a 1000 to go faster or more hp either . I got a 13 750 with only 130 hp and I smoke a lot of 1000s that have basic bolt ons . Yea u get lots of power outta the 1000s but how much of it is useable depends on rider . Start with sprocket!

#43 ·
:spit

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.