Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Let's see your 11-12s 600/750

236K views 1K replies 307 participants last post by  TAS750 
#1 ·
I looked and didn't see a thread like this in here yet so I figured "why not?"

I like seeing what everyone else is doing as well. So I'll start basically stock L1 600 with a puig double bubble light smoke screen, ASV shorties, driven grips, driven bar ends, and m4 gp slip on. Right now I'm strictly street but when funds allow I wanna start doing a couple track days at our local track NOLA Motorsports

nothing real special but its my work in progress

Attachments

See less See more
#5 ·
They're tech spec pads I had stompgrips on my previous bike and I like the tech spec pads a lot better, install is a breeze compared to trying to get the bubbles out of the clear stompgrips.
To answer your question it does make longer street rides more enjoyable gripping the tank with your knees is a lot easier to keep weight off your wrists and under harder braking your nuts don't tend to get slammed into the tank as easily

#303 ·
Am I the only one that sees a debadged bike and immediately wonders if it was wrecked?
Nope your not the only one.. That's the First thing that pops into my head.. The red/orange R doesn't look right on the blue and white 750.. But when I see all the decals off I think wrecked and killed the resale.. It's not my bike, so doesn't matter.. Just my opinion, also think the hacked off cat is a bad idea, kills the resale/trade in.. But again my opinion.. As long as the rider loves his bike that's all that matters

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.