Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

GSX-R600 K9 Parts Catalogue

2K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  Sheriff1969 
#1 ·
Hello there fellow GSX-R600 owners,

New to the forum, which looks awesome, and are chasing a link to download the PARTS CATALOGUE for a K9 GSX-R600.

I already have a copy of the Service Manual but have spent half the day trying to find the Parts Catalogue using Google with no joy.

If someone could assist me it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance :smile:

#2 ·
What do you mean by parts catalog?

For OEM parts, use the Ron Ayers microfiche.

#4 ·
Like I said, 99% of people just use the microfiche... A hard copy will be difficult to come by.

#5 ·
Thank you Anthony for your comments.

I didn't have any trouble finding a 2006 GSX-R600 Parts Catalogue off the internet when I was looking at buying a K6 model which turned out being a lemon! I'm now looking at buying a K9 model and so far have found the Workshop Manual off the internet quite easily but not the Parts Catalogue. I like to have both the Parts Catalogue and the Workshop Manual for my bikes, makes things a lot easier when I call my local Suzuki retailer and give him the part numbers of the parts that I require.

Thank you again for your comments, much appreciated.

#6 ·
what he said and to include bikebandit and motosport. You will not find a paper back "catalog" on or off line unless it has been printed off.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.