Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Brembo or Accossato?

2K views 5 replies 4 participants last post by  Lokke 
#1 ·
Thinking of upgrading the master brake cylinder to either one and wanted to check if anybody running the stock fairing and bracket had any issue with fitting. I heard that the LSL fully adjustable won't fit at least, it will hit the fairing bracket with the handlebar fully turned left. Thanks.

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

#5 ·
Of course, but why waste the money on an inferior upgrade, except if you're on a super-budget? Considering he's already looking at Brembo, that's pretty obviously not the case. Do it once, do it right: get the real brembo, be happy. You can even keep the stock MC and move the Brembo to another bike if you ever sell the bike.

#6 ·
Instead of buying a Brembo and thinking about the resale value I went for a used Nissin radial from a bmw 1000rr for about 1/3 of the price. What I could see Yamaha was running 17mm pistons and I'd like to stick to the 19mm (3/4"). Thanks for the advice.

Skickat från min GT-I9505 via Tapatalk

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.