Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

LED Turn lights

883 views 2 replies 1 participant last post by  bojan_pb 
#1 ·
Hi,

I didn't have turn lights on my bike. So I bought LED turn lights.

I had just bulbs without casing for front turn lights.
When I turn the switch to L/R it blinks left or right side only it was working correctly. Now I installed LED turn signals and both sides blink on correct rate but both very weak light. My rear turn lights are not working because I don't have bulbs. Rear are custom turn lights but with regular bulbs not LED.

My guess is that I didn't wired it up correctly, since it was working correctly with regular bulbs? Or do I need some resistors or what else?

Thanks!

#3 ·
I've fixed the issue. I didn't manage to find anyone with same problem. You just need to add a resistor like you have hyper flash issue. You can go with some resistors from ebay or go to any electronics shop and get resistors solder each end to separate wires then connect/solder one side of the resistor to positive wire and other to negative then connect your LED turn signals.like you normally would '+' to '+' , '-' to '-'. Hope this helps someone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.