Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

Got new plastics for the project SRAD

3K views 47 replies 11 participants last post by  Vooduguru 
#1 ·

Can't wait to get it here... :D

See less See more
#36 ·
:lol I saw the BMC filter in there. I'm taking the tank off to get it powdercoated. Was there any damage repair from a down? The throttle is as loose as a Beijing hooker btw.

#38 ·
Is this your bike we're talking about CR? Traitor :lol

#39 ·
Traitor? Nah that would be if he gave the bike to some loser squid douche n00b that would wreck it in 3 miles from taking delivery.

So instead he gave it to an asshole. ;)

#45 ·
I talked to the lady, and she sounded a bit panicked, she's looking in their huge warehouse. I really hope they find them. It'll be a bitch to get more parts that don't fucking match :(

#46 ·
So....they found the parts...so hooray....they're going to snap some pics then UPS them out....so far, oemmotorsports has been really freakin cool to deal with. :D

#47 ·
Correction, they only found 2 of the 3 parts, and the V fairing is damaged, where the one in the images was not damaged. They've offered to refund me the amount to acquire the parts I was supposed to get, so I'm just lookin to find the parts....I have to say, OEMmotorsports have been awesome to work with.

#48 ·
I'm not much to plug a store from ebay but this deserves some kudos. So the outcome of this whole thing, has been really really a pleasant experience. The people at OEMmotorsports (eBay seller) have been really good. Fast communications, and prompt issue resolution. Everyone I talked to there was awesome. So I'd check into their store if you need some good parts. They're willing to work with you and give you top shelf service.
To summarize:

I boght a mostly complete fairing set, rattle can job that wasn't all that bad.
127 images so you'd see exactly what you were getting.
Made some offers, came to an agreement
Parts were shipped really fast, and packed incredibly well
Then the potential for issue happens.
The rear belly fairing was missing
The solo cowl was missing
The V cowling was missing
I sent a msg off to the seller
They replied next day
The warehouse called me to let me know they're looking for it
They called the next day to let me know that the parts were found minus the belly piece and they found a V fairing, but it wasn't the one pictured.
They promptly issued me a refund for the 3 parts I was supposed to get.
I will most certainly use them again!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.