Suzuki GSX-R Motorcycle Forums Gixxer.com banner

SRAD: Pay it forward

19K views 234 replies 52 participants last post by  LoneStranger1969 
#1 ·
Just been looking in the members forum and saw a thread where GSXR parts were being freely exchanged (apart from postage, I think). It seems like a great idea, but there's a load of wading through parts that aren't really relevant/useful to SRADs. So, I wondered if there'd be any interest in a SRAD specific version?

It'd be the same deal: you post up parts you're willing to send out free of charge to people who need them, and in exchange for getting a part you offer up a part or parts in exchange.

What do people think?

I don't mind starting: I've a thermostat and radiator cap knocking about that people are welcome to if they need it...

#218 ·
2014 Bump! :chucks

I have a seat with some imperfections. You can see the indent from where something was pressing into it, I assume that will go away, but I cannot say for sure.

I also have a tinted windscreen. One of the tabs is broken and it is quite dusty.

Please send me a PM if you are interested.

#230 ·
Fuel tank for carbed or efi?

#233 ·
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but was clearing out a box of bike stuff and happened across a stator/alternator which will have come off a '99 750 SRAD - though I think it's the same part for the all SRAD 600s and 750s.

It tests a good 0.7 ohms across all A-B, A-C & B-C connections and is showing infinite resistance when grounded, so should be all good to go.

If someone has need of it I'll send it out for cost of postage.

Auto part Metal

#235 ·
Apologies for resurrecting an old thread but was clearing out a box of bike stuff and happened across a stator/alternator which will have come off a '99 750 SRAD - though I think it's the same part for the all SRAD 600s and 750s.

It tests a good 0.7 ohms across all A-B, A-C & B-C connections and is showing infinite resistance when grounded, so should be all good to go.

If someone has need of it I'll send it out for cost of postage.

View attachment 499554
srad 600 have smaller stators as they have mangets on fly wheel.i have 99 750 no mangets(larger stator than my 600 srad)not sure about carbed 96-97 750.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.